Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default US Alliance Galakrond-PVE

Just thought id put out there that me and the woman are multiboxing on Galakrond. Small server w/ decent AH. Feel free to /Who Code Monkeys and ill shoot you an invite.

I started my own guild, due to the other multiboxing guilds requiring you to be invited by an officer up. Nothing against how they operate, but just made it to big of a hastle when you are inviting 10 toons when noone is on.
    Kel'thuzad US Alliance
    <Belt Fed>

I've enjoyed doing AVs with you and look forward to some more :P
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Fo sho. If you werent on a Oceanic id come play with ya. Just built the GF a multiboxing rig. We should be 10 boxing soon.
    Kel'thuzad US Alliance
    <Belt Fed>

I have an old guild on that server.. i would be happy to give it to you if you want. i has 6 GB tabs i think. I left Alliance to join Horde side a few years ago and then moved servers ( going to be on Mag when i come back ) ..or if you want you can put an alt in it and just use it for extra storage.. ill make your atl an officer so you can..or just take it over, its up to you.

The guild is called X FIVE ..as in "times 5" btw.. i have made the same guild name on every server i have been on ( 4 total now ) lol.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

sounds good man, I knew a boomkin a long time ago with your name. Changed to a shaman named snowy. Cant remember if it was on duskwood or llane.

We are now 10 boxing on this server if anyone is still looking. Looking to mostly raid before the world ends.
    Last edited by candlebox : 09-28-2012 at 04:31 AM
    Kel'thuzad US Alliance
    <Belt Fed>