Hey there everyone. As some of you may know I had decided to move to tichondrius alliance. That being said nearly every top player has moved to Tich Horde and people are flocking to bg9 like it is no one's business.

I love competition so it will be a lot of fun for me, but I don't want to have the same things happen that have in the past. I have always put all of my characters on a single server and have been bitten in the ass every time I decide to re-roll because I dislike the server I'm on. So to prevent burnout of a single server I've decided to roll 4 groups of toons on this server/battlegroup of the opposite faction so I have diversity.

That being said I should be leveling there within a month from MoP launch (still have to get everything on Tich to at least 85 so i can move BOAS).

It'd be wonderful to have someone who might be willing to throw me enough gold for my first team to get flying and such and possibly some instances till at least 70 <3.

I said before I might be coming here, so just wanted to make a post that it is for sure happening.