Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default 1 Toon with camera distance *slightly* farther back than the rest

Doesn't really make that big of a deal really, more of an annoyance - but my 5th acct has his camera max distance slightly farther back than the other 5. Looked through all my camera reset macros, in game settings, the works - is this something that's server side? I've recently completely reloaded the slave UI's, they're all using the same folder, same settings, etc... but the camera max distance is still slightly farther than the rest.

Ideas?
    Resto Shaman + 4 DK's, work in progress...
    ------------------
    Teezy/Jaqblaq @ Stormrage
    Emeritus Guardian and Keeper of the no focus manifesto.

video settings? resolution?

is that toon the same race as the others (not noticeably bigger for example)
    .[I

The macros won't set the views accurately. To do that, you'll have to edit the config files for each toon.

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/2...l=1#post360267

And for which files to edit (as of 4.3.4):
    http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/2...l=1#post360005
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Found it after some digging - apparently "Max Camera Distance" under Camera, under Interface, is a server side stored setting - I haven't touched it since 100% redoing the game folders and manually re installing all of the addons. Go figure, live and learn - Thanks for the fast responses.
    ------------------

Z,
    Sorry for the derail, but it was good to find another boxer on Vashj. I didnt think any others existed on my realm . Good luck with the video feeds set up too.

Shade

Quote Originally Posted by shadewalker View Post
    Z,
    Sorry for the derail, but it was good to find another boxer on Vashj. I didnt think any others existed on my realm . Good luck with the video feeds set up too.

Shade
    Likewise - hopefully you're proceeding into MOP, we HAVE to do some coop 10 mans. My warrior is going to be saved to lockouts with my guild, but I have a Deathknight who's 85 I plan on using as my shaman teams tank, we could 2 man 10 mans using that crew if you like.
    ------------------