Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 30 of 30

10s at 35k dps on a rotation in heroics will be insane for self healing when we run 1p pal + 4 ele sham with that new talent

As for what I'm looking forward to... something new, killing horde attacking theramore (love that town), ascendance (lol lava burst) and pallies becoming even more holy light slinging warriors
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Quote Originally Posted by valkry View Post
    10s at 35k dps on a rotation in heroics will be insane for self healing when we run 1p pal + 4 ele sham with that new talent

As for what I'm looking forward to... something new, killing horde attacking theramore (love that town), ascendance (lol lava burst) and pallies becoming even more holy light slinging warriors
    That still only about 170k healing done over the 10 secs. to one of the 3 people. my 90 shaman has 337k health so that would not even heal her to half health. People talk about using Ancestral guidance with other cool downs like ascendance which is on a 3 mins cool down so they will not be up at the same time if you having to use them a lot. I think ancestral guidance is a great tool but think its far from OP.

The new arena layout doesn't look horrible

Quote Originally Posted by leroyreborn View Post
    That still only about 170k healing done over the 10 secs. to one of the 3 people. my 90 shaman has 337k health so that would not even heal her to half health. People talk about using Ancestral guidance with other cool downs like ascendance which is on a 3 mins cool down so they will not be up at the same time if you having to use them a lot. I think ancestral guidance is a great tool but think its far from OP.
    My example was at 85
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Like I say everywhere, Hunters with point blank in pvp against melee, boxed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shania View Post
    Like I say everywhere, Hunters with point blank in pvp against melee, boxed!!!
    That's what I thought, but when I was on beta with a hunter I tested out what it's like when things are beating on you directly. Now it's great as you can fire off a couple of instant shots, but anything with a cast time like cobra shot didn't work while things hit me.. it just interrupted me.

Quote Originally Posted by leroyreborn View Post
    This dps will only go up, I am watching streams of people in MoP that are doing 55k - 90k dps in heroics. Now, being boxers, we won't get near the max that a single player can do, but I bet we are around 80% of it.

DPS in heroic raid gear from the first tier will be around 110-115k on a patchwork style fight according to the simulations, fully raid buffed. Versus the new target dummies in shattrah, players in the pvp gear that's available on the beta pull around 55k-60k, also fully buffed. That's obviously without any boss mechanic modifiers or dungeon wide buffs. Also keep in mind this is dps vs 50m+ health pools; the typical boss in a dungeon has less health and burst classes will do better. In pvp you obviously have to factor in damage reduction (base defense & resilience), but the same goes for incoming damage.

Regardless of any dps numbers, only thing that really counts is the % of damage dealt that is transferred into healing; and on top of that it's a 'smart heal'. Either way, I stand my point that it's one of the most awesome spells in the game for multiboxers, both in pvp & pve.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Blog Entries

I like the look of several compositions...
    DK + Rets
    DKs + Holy
    Feral or Resto Druids
    Elemental Shammies
    Warlocks

Will try a few different compositions, and likely eventually move to 10-boxing.
    Battleground/World PvP, and at times gold acquisition are my focus.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

for me shockadins looks very sexy right now but i think only about battlegrounds and world pvp