Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 19

Default Oh how i wish expansions where per battle.net account, not per wow account...

Title says it all

Blog Entries

You said it brother

Maybe just buy one MoP and play solo for a week. If the release is a flop they might announce a sale to bring back more players.

Though I am guessing the release will be a hit we'd just go without boxing for a week.

this is the hobby we choice we have to pay up each few years .

Just having our accounts under the same email with pets and mounts and avi ins mail and BoA items is more then they have to offer us. why give us the game to for free as well? (and to be fair i like to keep the cost up its means less will do it.)

and you only need to buy one of the Deluxe Edition from a blue post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...8201?page=2#33
    The pet and mount are both available to the Digital Deluxe version. These are also Battle.net account wide. The page is just missing showing the pet currently.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    this is the hobby we choice we have to pay up each few years .

Just having our accounts under the same email with pets and mounts and avi ins mail and BoA items is more then they have to offer us. why give us the game to for free as well? (and to be fair i like to keep the cost up its means less will do it.)

and you only need to buy one of the Deluxe Edition from a blue post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...8201?page=2#33
    Fucking Awesome!!!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Blog Entries

I would love a definitive statement from blizz, Half there posts say bnet account wide, The other half account wide. Some posts say bnet some say account. Then the explanation is kind of clouded do alternate bnet account characters count as "alts". Will they have account wide and bnet wide achieves? Its so open ended its annoying atm

Quote Originally Posted by Homer View Post
    I would love a definitive statement from blizz, Half there posts say bnet account wide, The other half account wide. Some posts say bnet some say account. Then the explanation is kind of clouded do alternate bnet account characters count as "alts". Will they have account wide and bnet wide achieves? Its so open ended its annoying atm

been posted many times by blizzard the game does not understand what a account is.

and there been many things that's been data mind saying u can only use pet battles once per account as u can only login once well...

we soon find out when 5.0.4/5.0.6 goes live before mop.
    Last edited by ebony : 07-29-2012 at 01:43 AM

Im going to bet 5.0 goes live the week of GW2 launch. One month before the official live date of MoP

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    Im going to bet 5.0 goes live the week of GW2 launch. One month before the official live date of MoP
    I would not bet against you seeing as pre-launch content patches have typically been 4-7 weeks prior to retail date.

The Burning Crusade Content Patch 2.0.1 - 5 December 2006 // Retail - 16 January 2007 (~5 Weeks)
    Wrath of the Lich King Content Patch 3.0.2 - 14 October 2008 // Retail - 13 November 2008 (~4 Weeks)
    Cataclysm Content Patch 4.0.1 - 12 October 2010 // Retail - 7 December 2010 (~7 Weeks)

lol be nice to only buy 1 xpac for all bnet accounts, but it aint so, on other hand its not to bad, because it is not like there is a new xpac every few months.

I'm buying the deluxe online tomorrow, and fortnight after x5 normals and then fortnight after, remaining 3, 2 are deluxe 1 norm, for my fiance his 2 accounts and my daughter her one account.