Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default WD or WIZ - CC starter set

Hey glad to see so much WD support here. I have a full set of starter CC gear with all slots averaging under 4% of their appropriate cc for a full team of 4 available for any new WD (or wiz) not interested in wasting time in AH. I also have weapons for them as well. This was my first set that instantly let me breeze up to and through Act 1 Inferno, very easily with a splinters, rain of toads build. In comparison you will feel early-mid nightmare was harder than all of hell and act 1 inferno.

I have since upgraded my gear to a much more expensive set.

You can begin using the gear at the tail end of nightmare, early hell depending on your levels. If you are leveling a team or plan on one and are interested in the full starter set, I can part with it for a million, negotiable.

pm me here, or Zekromancer 722 in game.

The gear is only good enough for NM act 4 or Hell act 1?
    Are you sure you don't mean Hell Act 4 and Inferno Act 1? (ie. level 60)

Quote Originally Posted by Bollwerk View Post
    The gear is only good enough for NM act 4 or Hell act 1?
    Are you sure you don't mean Hell Act 4 and Inferno Act 1? (ie. level 60)
    I'm sorry I wasn't very clear. The gear is usable starting in nightmare due to level restrictions, up to and through inferno act 1 clear. I'm just ball parking where a team would be, I don't recall where I was in nightmare when i purchased the set. I will even offer WD tech support on any elite pack with build tweaks if you are not breezing through said content as advertised.

By act two Inferno, you will be needing to upgrade to a second set most likely. My goal is to severely save an up and coming WD the time it takes to outfit all 4 characters and open up my own bank slots.

With this team my ah slots are full 24/7 with inferno loot, this set is parked currently. Thanks
    Last edited by Darthpeon : 07-26-2012 at 11:00 PM

Blog Entries

Sent you a PM, interested. Thanks!
    Check out my live stream @ http://www.twitch.tv/Crum151 and my website @ http://www.crumspeaks.com

Quote Originally Posted by Crum1515 View Post
    Sent you a PM, interested. Thanks!
    Sent you my correct game code in pms. I just realized 722 was my starcraft code, add me at Zekromancer # 1585