Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 15

Default Remanz DK Paladins Melee Boxing compilation (MOP)

Hi

making a thread to post my videos for MOP. I will start with dungeons normal -> heroic -> raid. If I make any progress in pvp, I will add videos for that also. I will type the strategies later. here is the first video for

Shado-Pan Monastery 5 BOX DK Paladins

the instance is not too tough. But does require some getting used to for melees. The last boss is probably easier for elemental shamans. Melees require some APM (target switch, meditate, heals, and move around) to get through it.

Mogu'shan Palace 5 BOX DK Paladins

Coren Direbrew DK Pally 5 BOX

HEROIC Shadow-Pan Monastery

Last edited by remanz : 10-06-2012 at 02:04 PM

Arena DK 4RETS, not a pwn video, short

Last edited by remanz : 10-15-2012 at 10:42 PM

im watching this in 1080 and quality still sucks but nice movie anyway

Yeah, good movie, but how are you capturing the video? You should use something like FRAPS, and make sure you are capturing at 30 FPS at least 1280x720 resolution, and then when you edit the video, make sure to render it at the same resolution when you upload it to YouTube, and don't compress it a ton, because YouTube does that for you.

ok uploaded Mogu'shan Palace,should have a bit better quality this time. Capture is fine. It was during the upload process via windows movie maker then it was compressed to oblivion.

Watching the first video in about 9 mins. Seems like DK isn't holding aggro very well. I also note that you are not using Taunt when your Pallys are getting hit. Mayby you could macro the taunt inside your normal dps spam so then you would use it on every cooldown. I know its not ideal to spam taunt, but I'dd say its easier to heal if the DK is being hit instead of the pallys. On other fights aggro was held pretty well. Is there something special in this fight which makes Dk loose aggro?
    Last edited by aasi888 : 10-04-2012 at 03:42 PM

Coren Direbrew ?

when the female dwarf adds throw a barrel on my head (DK's head), i lose aggro. Can't taunt with a barrel on my head because I can't see!. At the current state of the wow, tanks don't really lose aggro unless the mechanism involves boss deaggro.