Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default Finished leveling my mage team

I now have 5 x mages at level 85. I did not use RaF, just full heirlooms, and it was pretty brutal. I will be RaF Boosting for all new teams from now on.

What I still need to do are:
    5 x druids (currently level 50)
    5 x priests
    5 x warlocks
    After that I am out of room on that server.

I have no idea what I am trying to accomplish here. I guess I am doing it just to do it, for no purpose.

Have to agree the same thought about what I'm trying to accomplish has run through my head too.

as long as you're having fun!

Seriously consider the Ualaa/Mirai method for established teams (ABC are your established teams):

A does nothing
    B refers D (D is new account)
    C refers E (E is new account)

Account A (85) boost BCDE and you still get RAF. D & E once levelled can grant levels, and you can then transfer them to your other accounts. It means you're only paying for the cost of 2 accounts, + transfers.

Quote Originally Posted by thefunk View Post
    as long as you're having fun!

Seriously consider the Ualaa/Mirai method for established teams (ABC are your established teams):

A does nothing
    B refers D (D is new account)
    C refers E (E is new account)

Account A (85) boost BCDE and you still get RAF. D & E once levelled can grant levels, and you can then transfer them to your other accounts. It means you're only paying for the cost of 2 accounts, + transfers.

I've always wondered with this - Do you have to buy WotLK to max out your boosting accounts? So you'd be buying two vanilla keys and two WotLK keys in order to level and boost all the way to 80, right?
    BeerbaronBeerbaronessBeerlordBeerladyBeerprincess
    Katiebird/PinktailsBluetailsRedtailsGreentailsWhitetails
    < Ascended >
    Bonechewer US - Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Peli View Post
    I've always wondered with this - Do you have to buy WotLK to max out your boosting accounts? So you'd be buying two vanilla keys and two WotLK keys in order to level and boost all the way to 80, right?
    Yup.

does the referer account get 300% xp boost for 30 days too?
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

Yes, as long as the are with the referred account and with in 4 lvls of each other.