Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Default Kel'Thuzad and Naxx

So I'm cleaning up my achieves and was wondering if a 4Dk, 1 Priest comp can kill Kel? Can I go right to him or do I got to clear all of Naxx? Is there any boss that will give me trouble on the way if I have to clear? I haven't done any Naxx beyond maybe 4 bosses, so any help would be great.

You would have to kill Sapphiron, then you could go straight to Kel. Once you zone in, go on top of the area you ported in from and it'll port you to Sapph's room.

AMS / AMZ during the blizzard AoE and make sure you get behind whoever gets iceblocked and you should be ok. Kel may be kind of hard for P3 when he does the special ability if people are standing too close together. + you'll have a nerubian to OT.

Thanks super, I'll give it a go.

Space your dks out or get prepared to heal massively during ice block. The ice block chains to people close to each other, and is percentage dmg, so it will kill you.
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Quote Originally Posted by valkry View Post
    Space your dks out or get prepared to heal massively during ice block. The ice block chains to people close to each other, and is percentage dmg, so it will kill you.
    Using whoever gets ice blocked to break line of site will counter the damage. No healing needed if you don't take any damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Svpernova09 View Post
    Using whoever gets ice blocked to break line of site will counter the damage. No healing needed if you don't take any damage.
    I think he's talking about KT's ice block not Sapphiron's. With 4 Melee on KT it's going to be tough not to chain yourself in that.

ahh the Sapphiron..

/cancelaura
    /cast ice block
    /yell I'm an ice block!

And half of the raid went black in Grid. It was very entertaining at late night raids, until the RL had enough and dkp went so negative at one point because massive deduction..

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    I think he's talking about KT's ice block not Sapphiron's. With 4 Melee on KT it's going to be tough not to chain yourself in that.

Ah yes, that's the special ability I referred to in my first post. I just couldn't remember what it was. I was always too busy yelling at melee to gtfo away from me (tank)

I was always too busy yelling at melee to gtfo away from me (tank)
    Good times...

Blog Entries

Ah yes, that's the special ability I referred to in my first post. I just couldn't remember what it was. I was always too busy yelling at melee to gtfo away from me (tank)
    Stop tanking the boss where I am standing!
    Check out my live stream @ http://www.twitch.tv/Crum151 and my website @ http://www.crumspeaks.com