Ok I know I might be beating a dead horse over the head by asking this but i saw someones post and one line got my attention that makes me think he found something that might be useful. In any case any clarification would be awesome.
Here is what his post went like:
My first experience with Diablo3 and isboxer [Dual-boxing]

In one word amanzing, hehe
I needed 30min to take the tric, after that u play like only one character ( but with the power of 2 sure)
Its litte more hard than other multibox game but the difence that here we dont have /follow or /assist or /target

Trics to make it easy, first play 15 min alone, no multibox see how the game move and see what class u will like.
2nd make put the repeter key at the mouse or easy access key, u will need to "move to my slave" lot of times, but if u have it at the mouse like me, it take half sec.
3º make a video feed of your slave heal, mana / spirit, down f the window and other of ur slave "look around" video feed small but its give u the chanve of see if u dont take one item or gold.
4º play some time, multibox its harder than other games, yes, but diablo its harder than other games ... I will try to 3box or 4 box some day, but now i will still play 2. Double players double fun, low issues

After that i will put my screenshoots after, i need go now to do an examn .)

PD: the way is "shift" attack EVER.

The main line i would like you to try and explain to me is the one in red there a function that hes using that I am missing? mind you i am a novice at Isboxer still.