Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default SWTOR 4 Box Hammer Station at lvl 19/20

Just figured out how to record video and post to you tube so I thought that I'd share my latest achievement.

I've beat this flashpoint at level 18 with my four sentinels, but haven't had alot of success with my other groups (troopers).

So I made this group and my PVE flashpoint group and they are doing great:

Operative, Marauder, Power Tech, and Sorc. In this vid, the Operative and Powertech are lvl 20 and the others are 19. The first two bosses as you all know are pretty easy, but that last one is REALLY tough.

Hammer Station Boss 1:

Hammer Station Boss 2:

Hammer Station Boss 3:

Next stop, Athiss. I'll post the vid once I complete it!
    Last edited by Khatovar : 06-03-2012 at 03:51 AM Reason: unreadable font color
    You better Trek yourself before you wreck yourself!

I'm looking forward to seeing your video of Athiss! I've managed on my Jugg/Sorc combo to just barely beat the last boss on Hammer Station at level 18... (But only once, not a feat I was able to repeat at that level, and I left to go level after that.)

I've got my team up to 22 now so I'm prepping for Athiss as well!

Beating hammer station with a multiboxing team is pretty difficult.... and level 18 is very impressive. I'd bet you could beat Athiss at 22.

My team is at 21 now so I'm going to try it tomorrow night.

Im also considering subbing out my marauder for another operative. I'll try Athiss probably once or twice and then level up my other operative and sniper to try a couple different group combinations.
    You better Trek yourself before you wreck yourself!

Well, like i said, I managed it once and couldn't repeat... Feels more like a lucky fluke to me, but I'm pretty sure I could manage it at 21 what with talents/abilities that I have now.

I'm very interested to hear about your team and what you settle on!
    I tweet on the twitter about my multiboxing experiences in SWTOR... @laytonjohnny