Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default acct with boosted 80 still eligible for granted levels?

Hail!

I am pretty sure the answer there is yes. People talk about the boosted account not being eligible for RAF, but I believe that only means your 80 isn't going to be getting three times xp or levels themselves granted, but can the account itself still receive granted levels to another lower level character? Again, I believe the answer is yes, but my real question is what if I level the 80 to 85 before beginning RAF with four other accounts?

I understand that after 81 (?) the 81 cannot be summoned by the RAF account, but that the 81+ can still summon the lower level character.

Is that all correct? Is there anything else I should be asking? I do like the idea of exploring 80-85 content before beginning 5-boxing and don't want to shoot myself in the foot for doing so. Which brings me back to - will having a booster toon at 85 mess anything up as far as that account receiving grantable levels to lower level toons.

Thanks for any clarification,

-Grail

yes you can make more the one char using RAF does not mean that once u hit level 80 that it and its get removed it only be that one char.

Thanks Ebony,

I appreciate the response.

-Grail

Blog Entries

You're basically not getting RAF benefits for a toon who is 81st or higher.
    But, you can start other characters who can do the RAF stuff.

Even if your toon is 81+, you can still grant levels to an account that referred you.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa