Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 19 of 19

Having 5 tailors is not wasted, you still get the benefit of 4 extra tailor cooldowns. You're not missing out on any extra cloth either, you're just not getting 5 times as much.

I have 2 tailors in one of my groups and I don't get any more cloth than the group with 1 tailor.

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    The toon with the cloth profession will loot the extra cloth, another toon can't loot the bonus cloth.
    This is inconsistent with other reports on the web. Other reports on the web say all tailors can see the bonus cloth, so if there are multiple tailors in a group then it's first come first serve. That's different than what you're mentioning (subtle detail, but very important one).
    Owltoid, Thatblueguy, Thisblueguy, Otherblueguy, Whichblueguy

Quote Originally Posted by Khatovar View Post
    Judging totally by wowhead comments, it looks like it's a flat 50% chance to drop extra cloth. That chance doesn't go up with additional tailors and what does drop is first come first serve among the tailors in the group. So it doesn't seem there is any bonus to leveling more tailors.

As far as the Warrior, I don't think he'll be able to see the cloth. I'm fairly certain you need 325 tailoring to see extra Frostweave and 400 for Embersilk.
    Thanks! If this is accurate (and I have no reason to think it's not) then it perfectly answers my questions. Thanks to everyone for their help!
    Owltoid, Thatblueguy, Thisblueguy, Otherblueguy, Whichblueguy

what gather from this discussion is make sure that if you are going to have a tailor in the group you want the tailor to be the one that doing all of the looting, since only he can see the extra cloth.
    X Five, a Galakrond alliance guild for multiboxers
    pally/shaman (thiliander/xenoca) , Shaman/Hunters (Zhedrar), Priest/Warlocks(Yarili,Yarlii,Yariil,Yarlli,Yarill)

Quote Originally Posted by Owltoid View Post
    This is inconsistent with other reports on the web. Other reports on the web say all tailors can see the bonus cloth, so if there are multiple tailors in a group then it's first come first serve. That's different than what you're mentioning (subtle detail, but very important one).
    1. Toons without tailoring can't see/loot the extra cloth.
    2. There won't be dropping extra cloth because you have more tailors in the group (mathematically there actually will be an increased chance, but it doesn't stack).
    3. It's first come / first serve if you have multiple tailors in the team.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

I just put loot on FFA and to save myself time / sanity I have my main/lead toon as the tailor. Ya, that's right my prot pally looks retarded sporting that high of a tailoring skill lolz.

On a bit of a tangent, does the potion of treasure finding increase number of drops if potion is active on more than main toon? I've used it on main and seen drops when I'm grinding stuff out but have not tried on multiple toons in a team to see if drops increase. If yes, do you use IWT to loot from all toons to collect additional drops that the main looter can't see? Is this worthwhile? Any data on an hour grind anyone could share would be appreciated.

I believe I did see an increase in chest drops with multiple Potion of Treasure Finding, but I couldn't totally attribute the increase in drops to the extra potion. It wasn't that great of an increase. I was getting about 17-20 chests with 1 potion and maybe ~25 with 2 potions. It's possible that I just got some extra killing done or a better run against the RNG. After about 3 hours I decided it wasn't enough of an increase vs the cost and I was simply better off using the potions one at a time.

Like the cloth scavenging, I think the treasure chests were first come first serve, so I don't think my slave actually looted any.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _