Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Will there be Wintergrasp/ Tol Barad type of zones in MOP ?

Just kinda reading through, I haven't seen anything mentioned.
    thanks,
    acid
    Earthen Ring - Horde - 7 boxing
    Cuddle Buddies - 4DK, 1 Holy Paladin, 1 Disc Priest, and 1 Resto Shaman | Armory 5v5 Cuddle Buddies
    ex Kilrogg - Horde

Team Acid Wuvablez - 4DK + 1 holy pally | Acidburning, Crashohvride, Acidloves, Acidhugs, & Acidcuddles | Armory 5v5 Love You Bye Bye
    ex Garona - Horde
    Team Acid Dessert - Quad Shaman | Acidcake, Acidfudge, Acidicecream, & Acidmoarprz
    Team Acid Hackers - DK + 3 Rets | Acidburning, Crashohvride, Ceralkillah, & Loardnikon

Nope. I remember hearing something about open world PvP objectives in regular zones rather than a PvP only battle zone.

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Nope. I remember hearing something about open world PvP objectives in regular zones rather than a PvP only battle zone.
    Hopefully this. Alliance tears will flow freely into my mug come MoP.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    This is ture its Open World pvp* but the there in set zones not open on beta atm. (don't worry soon as i can make pemades and get its open there be videos ) it be around the Two new city's. blizzard are not ready to talk about this is it be using a lot cross realming zoneing tech and balancing using the same system (if in group your chars will always be showed in the same ins). If the zone gets to full it start to open copy's off the zone. This will be used to get a higher conquest and or valor cap a week. the more we pvp here the more we can spend to update are pvp gear.

and it be open 24/7 no time or quing going on ^^

*cross realm zones

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    This is ture its Open World pvp* but the there in set zones not open on beta atm. (don't worry soon as i can make pemades and get its open there be videos ) it be around the Two new city's. blizzard are not ready to talk about this is it be using a lot cross realming zoneing tech and balancing using the same system (if in group your chars will always be showed in the same ins). If the zone gets to full it start to open copy's off the zone. This will be used to get a higher conquest and or valor cap a week. the more we pvp here the more we can spend to update are pvp gear.

and it be open 24/7 no time or quing going on ^^

*cross realm zones
    I did not think about the new cross realm zoning used for PvP area.. thats a crazy good idea.. damn! i might have to get back to 10 boxing for that shiz!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )