Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default associated issue with login..

Im new to ISboxer but slowly been exploring the options and functions that this amazing software offers. Last night i followed the "ISboxer guide (Long)" in order to set up melee ATG, melee IWT, and melee IWT toggle. I my 1 thru = keys up this way. Now when i try to log into my accounts with repeating numbers in the password, it erases password on 2nd keypress of repeated number. (Example: password entered as skinnyshaman2012 erases after final press of 2 key. Still kinda new and read over the guide a few times to make sure i selected and set everything accordingly....and still at a loss as to how to fix it. Any help appreciated.

Im using isboxer with WoW, forgot to mention that.

It's recommended that you disabled Key Maps whenever you're entering text and what not. If you're already doing that and you manually set up new Key Maps but did not add them to your toggle, this is how you would do that so that they correctly toggle on and off.

Thanks Mirai, i'll give that a try after work.

Great work on those video tutorials on youtube, by the way. Looking forward to checking out video overlays and repeater regions.