(this is more of a blog type post with no real useful information - just sharing my plan)

I've played a fury warrior since vanilla - I remember my biggest goal used to be dual-wielding the Deathbringer axes from Onyxia or completing the full Eskhandar set (never did, unfortunately). I used to know everything about fury warriors and play at a pretty high level.

Now, I multibox and usually spam one or two buttons on my lead toon. There is obviously a whole lot of fun in multiboxing and figuring out how to accomplish things, but it doesn't give the feeling that I'm playing my lead toon well.

So, I'm going back to basics, for a little while. I'm going to play solo on my fury warrior until I feel like I'm a quality player again. Once that's complete, I'm going to bring my four priests into the mix and have them be as dumbed down as possible while still trying to play my fury warrior at a high level (no cast sequences for the fury warrior, actual button pushing for different abilities).

I'm hopeful that I'll get my goal - having a dominant fury warrior with 4 pocket healers. I will attempt to tank all MoP dungeons as fury (w/o a shield) and think it's actually possible due to the abundant healing I have with 4 atonement priests. I've had some success already with Cata dungeons while severely under-geared and non-optimized rotations/set-up.

I think this will be fun. The changes in MoP are making it easier to play hybrid specs. In MoP I will be able to play as fury while in defensive stance, thereby increasing my threat and reducing incoming damage. Since all warrior abilities will be available in all stances, I'll have access to taunt and other tanking necessities. It will be much easier than my current fury tanking where I just have to hope (many times unsuccessfully) that I out threat my priests (it's difficult even with fade).

TL; DR: in order to be a better boxer I'm going solo for a little while to relearn how to play a fury warrior