Hi Guys

So i have been trying to play the ah and start making a decent amount of gold ready for the expansion, I have tried a number of things but i dont seem to be getting anywhere fast so im looking for a bit of advice!

I'm on a high population server and I cant seem to make much of a profit from buying and selling!

The most profit i seem to be getting is from buying ore, prospecting cutting and selling gems and disenchanting rings to make enchants! but i am having to buy maelstrom crystals (100g) or is this normal? I also have a LW but once i buy the leather turn it into leg enchants there doesnt seem to be much profit in it at all! 100g at most! I have also tried selling cloth and mail vicious sets which are a high price on my server(pvp)but i cant shift them! been on ah about 5 times and not undercut and still wont sell! tried dropping the price alot and still nothing!

should i be buying and selling on a larger scale? and how do you get the items to sell? because im on a high population server i am undercut all the time and things take so long to eventually sell! i am spending alot of time relisting things!

I am using auctioneer to list things but no other addons

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks