Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

I knew that one was coming. Actually, I have been waiting for that to happen since it launched, lol.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Default [VSOH] Anyone planning on giving it a go?

Vanguard is going F2P sometime this summer, so I figured some people might be thinking about boxing it.

I haven't played Vanguard much since launch over five years ago, but I have played the trial island on and off over the past couple of years and find the game to be very in-depth and enjoyable to play. My current thoughts are to dual- or triple-box it, but I might go to six depending on how the F2P is set up. I think I will pay for 1 or 2 accounts, but not six. I am currently running a few different classes up to level 10 on the trial island to get an idea of what might work best for a team. Definitely including a Bard. I might tank with a Disciple, but am currently testing out the Dark Knight, Paladin and Warrior. So far, I am not sure about the rest - depends on how many I put in the team.

All my past boxing was done with Keyclone, and I have used it with some success in Vanguard just messing around on the trial island, but was thinking about switching over to ISBoxer. Haven't decided since I box with three separate computers, so I am not sure if there are enough benefits to me to purchase it.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else is planning on boxing Vanguard? and if so, what software are you going to use? what is your team composition?

Until quite recently I was 6-boxing Vanguard on one PC using ISBoxer. Got almost to level 40 with my 6-man team before I got sick of the neglect this game has been shown by SoE.I may go back after F2P if I hear good things but I doubt I will subscribe again.

My main team was DK, Shaman, Bard, Psi, Necro and Wizard. Given the lack of any IWT/CRM combo ranged teams are easier than melee. I also ran a couple of trios: DK, Shaman, Necro and Paladin, Disciple, Bard.

Yes the game definitely needs some love. I still think it's an excellent game and I feel like I missed out, so I want to take advantage of it before it's too late.

How did you like the Paladin, Disciple, Bard combo? I was just playing around with a paladin and like the class so far.

Paladin, Disciple, Bard is strong. I was able to trio all of Hunter's League. The only real issue is trying to keep aggro on your Paladin and off your Disciple.