Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 23

Default Naga Razer MMO mouse

I'm thinking of buying myself a new mouse, in particular the Razer Naga Wired, and I was wondering if anyone here used one? I don't think I'll spend the extra cash to buy the Razer Naga MMO Epic Wireless one.
    At the moment I have a Belkin n52te that I use to 3box in Everquest, but I kind of like the idea of having all the buttons I have bound for my left hand, just under my right thumb instead.

Anyone have an opinion on it?

Many use the razor naga. Once you go naga, you never go back. It's superior to any other mouse, unless you can't deal with it of course. Personally I have massive hands, and it took 2 days to get used to it. Can't even imagine playing this game any more without the naga. Best money I've ever spend in my gaming career.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    Many use the razor naga. Once you go naga, you never go back. It's superior to any other mouse, unless you can't deal with it of course. Personally I have massive hands, and it took 2 days to get used to it. Can't even imagine playing this game any more without the naga. Best money I've ever spend in my gaming career.
    This! I use it and its a epic mouse takes a bit off time using but all in all a very cool mouse the extra buttons really do help

Next am going to get
    http://store.razerzone.com/store/raz...ctID.220723800

am really happy with razer. my g15v2 have done me well but all good things have to come to a End And its starting to die on me a to much.
    Last edited by ebony : 03-18-2012 at 02:36 PM

I've been using the Naga for a while and I adore it. It certainly took a little while to get used to, but I would buy another in a heartbeat. Using all the buttons are second nature by now and roughly half of the mouse buttons are stuff I use repeatedly in combat.

I have a little review from when I got it over in this thread.

After a year and a half of use, the only complaints I have are -

I still don't like the placement of the Mouse4/5 buttons. I can use them with a little effort, but they still don't feel natural to use.

I still wish the mouse wheel had tilt. I always liked it for slave movement.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

I have the Naga, used it for about a year and got an Epic a few months back just so I could move the regular Naga to my laptop.

For me, the biggest reason of moving to the epic was the placement of buttons 4 and 5 from the side of the mouse to just below the scroll wheel. That change alone was worth spending another $150 as it makes them so much easier to use.

When they add tilt to the wheel, ill buy one 8) For now, my G700 does what i need!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Thanks for all the advice, I've got to say I'm real torn on this one.
    i've read lots of opinions both ways on the size issue, and I've even measured my hand, but I just don't know.
    Ebays cheapest second hand isn't any better than amazon brand new, which isn't cheap, and although it looks like the wireless version might be a better fit, twice the price is a lot of cash.

I'll hold off I think for now, I'm planning on whole new pc come June so we'll see then, if there is any cash left over in the slush fund.

Quote Originally Posted by Nortien View Post
    and I've even measured my hand, .
    200 b.c. they said: if your hand is smaller than your ..., the naga does wonders
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Do it! buy the mouse! it's worth every cent.... i got one a while ago, took some time to get used to it, but i can't imagine playing without anymore!

I dont like it. I currently have it and just havent had a chance to replace it. The thing that really annoys me is that it will occasionally send double mouse clicks when I only clicked once. It will often de-target in WoW and SWTOR since it will click on terrain. Really annoying and I have lost a few battles in WoW because of it.