Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Talking Anyone on Area-52? Looking for ppl to talk about boxes! =X

Hey there yall, I'm thinking about start multi-boxing, I got a couple of old accounts and I will revive em and start playing... I've been asking around my guild if anyone there dualbox, but none looks like... So would be nice have someone on my realm to chat about it...

Thats it and btw my first post here just register hehe...

See yall o/

Blog Entries

If you're not playing now, take advantage of the Scroll of Resurrection.
    Free upgrades through Cataclysm.
    And a toon (new or existing) boosted to 80th, with most of the flying skills (everything except 280% to 310% flyer).

If you've been innactive for a time, and are starting up again.
    Consider a "boxing" server.

You could transfer a single booster, ie. tank type toon or AoE type toon, to the new server.
    And run Recruit a Friend there.
    The booster (existing account) is "a".
    The new ones are bcde.
    RAF like this:
    A > B > C
    A > D > E
    Then boost with A, and get a ton of granted levels on A.
    Some on BD and several teams boosted on BCDE.

Just a thought.
    Not sure how much of an investment in toons/resources you have on your existing server.
    But if the accounts are innactive and have been for a time...
    There might not be a lot of active friends on the server, and that's the hardest thing to leave if you transfer.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Quote Originally Posted by Ualaa View Post
    If you're not playing now, take advantage of the Scroll of Resurrection.
    Free upgrades through Cataclysm.
    And a toon (new or existing) boosted to 80th, with most of the flying skills (everything except 280% to 310% flyer).

If you've been innactive for a time, and are starting up again.
    Consider a "boxing" server.

You could transfer a single booster, ie. tank type toon or AoE type toon, to the new server.
    And run Recruit a Friend there.
    The booster (existing account) is "a".
    The new ones are bcde.
    RAF like this:
    A > B > C
    A > D > E
    Then boost with A, and get a ton of granted levels on A.
    Some on BD and several teams boosted on BCDE.

Just a thought.
    Not sure how much of an investment in toons/resources you have on your existing server.
    But if the accounts are innactive and have been for a time...
    There might not be a lot of active friends on the server, and that's the hardest thing to leave if you transfer.
    The accounts are old, one I already use the free level 80... the other I got 2 level 80 to transfer and a free level 80... and I got 2 more probably that I could SOR... I just dont want to spend any dime on transfers, I just wont, I find it really expensive for the little work it put it on... should be like 5 bucks for real... anyways... I dont have much things in this server just a level 85 and an old lock that I really love him but he was from bc times so underleveld....

Btw, this second account I got a free transfer to the server I am (area 52) and I dont think I can transfer anywhere else... so I would be loosing those characters...

anyways, what server would you recommend? this mag~something here I tried and I lag hard there... the server to work should be in the same DC as area-52 otherwise I would lag bad...

Thanks again for the answer