So, when the 60 day trials came out I immediately made 3 and began training for Tengus. They are about a month from completion (T2 tank, T2 Heavy Missiles, V's in all subsystems, IV's in all relevent navigation and missile support). Originally, they were going to be for sale. At around 5-6 bil each, that's a considerable amount of money for someone whose main is only around 8 million SP.

However, I've begun thinking of long term plans, and long term cash flow. Currently I have enough isk to finish training the characters, and transfer them to a buyer's account. Alternatively, I have enough isk to finish training the characters and buy three Tengus. Also, I'm currently in a large null-sec alliance with pretty much infinite access to hubs/havens/sanctums. Additionally, if it's more profitable to run LvL 4 missions, do that instead.

So, Choices:

A) Buy three Tengus. Tri Box them using ISboxer (which is entirely legit for eve online). I'm pretty sure this is overkill for a Hub, so I'd be going Sanctums/Havens (or spamming lvl 4 missions). Some concerns; Can Tengus tank Sanctums/Havens? I'm also concerned about overlapping dps; 1 volley from each is just wasted missiles on a frigate or cruiser. And maybe eve 2 volleys each is wasted on a BS.

B) Buy two Tengus, sell one character. The dps overlapping mentioned above won't be as bad, and I'd get a large chunk of isk too. Also, I'm pretty sure I could manually dual box two ships (Orbit @ set distance change targets, set modules) and wouldn't have to use ISboxer.

C) Buy one Tengu, sell two characters. Basically, keep a Tengu for myself for ratting purposes. Get a big chung of isk to keep.

D) Sell all three Tengus, have a ton of isk to keep.

E) I just now came up with alternative E. Buy one Tengu, sell two characters. With the isk from the characters, buy a Carrier pilot (which I'm really interested in getting into). Use the carrier pilot, along with participating in alliance ops and personal logistics, to assign fighters to the single Tengu to augment DPS.

So, choose an alternative and tell me why, thanks for your time.