Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 14 of 14

Well attached is the layout I used. Is there somewhere in ISBxoer that allows assignment of GPU? I used the window layout wizard, the center screen (1) is the primary display which is plugged into the 7970 and the other dislays are plugged into the 6970 (2,3,4,5)
    ISBoxerLayout.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Drommon View Post
    I am going to assume you have innerspace. When you create a setup for a client you can choose a display for them. The options are primary, secondary, tertiary and a 4th one (I don't remember what it is called). Set your main as primary and the others as secondary.

Here is the quote I got from Lax ->

The GPU is selected per Game Profile in the IS configuration (right click on IS, select Cofniguration, and it's in the Game Configuration tab). By default it is Application Defined (application being the game, i.e. WoW)

So, what you would do is create additional Game Profiles depending on the number of GPUs (one easy way of doing so is with Add Game, then just modify the new profile through the configuration window).

Assuming you're using ISBoxer, you would then update your Characters in the ISBoxer interface to use the appropriate Game Profile

I hope this helps.

Drommon
    There you go.
    Hardware Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by Sajuuk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drommon View Post
    I am going to assume you have innerspace. When you create a setup for a client you can choose a display for them. The options are primary, secondary, tertiary and a 4th one (I don't remember what it is called). Set your main as primary and the others as secondary.

Here is the quote I got from Lax ->

The GPU is selected per Game Profile in the IS configuration (right click on IS, select Cofniguration, and it's in the Game Configuration tab). By default it is Application Defined (application being the game, i.e. WoW)

So, what you would do is create additional Game Profiles depending on the number of GPUs (one easy way of doing so is with Add Game, then just modify the new profile through the configuration window).

Assuming you're using ISBoxer, you would then update your Characters in the ISBoxer interface to use the appropriate Game Profile

I hope this helps.

Drommon
    There you go.
    The other week I was told by Lax that these settings in the game profile are overridden by any ISBoxer Window Layout options.

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    The other week I was told by Lax that these settings in the game profile are overridden by any ISBoxer Window Layout options.
    If it is true then the information is invalid. I don't know, haven't had innerspace installed in years.
    Hardware Lurker