Close
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Showing results 101 to 110 of 181

I think i'm just gonna like, put my face on my keyboard, and roll. With 10 shamans in WPVP at least.

OUTLAND EU
    <Autobots Roll Out>

Shaman burst is very high in MOP from the videos I've seen. Just as any boxer though they are susceptible to AOE crowd control... but less so in comparison to others because of grounding totem.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Im guessing you were lvl 85 at the time you tried out 5 panda shamans? So Im guessing your undergeared and just got owned by lvl 89s. So dont get your hopes down just yet, cus I think shamans will be better boxed in arenas then they were in Cata

Quote Originally Posted by Nikita View Post
    Im guessing you were lvl 85 at the time you tried out 5 panda shamans? So Im guessing your undergeared and just got owned by lvl 89s. So dont get your hopes down just yet, cus I think shamans will be better boxed in arenas then they were in Cata
    They will be better but they will likely not be as good as they were in BC or s8. It all depends on how much burst we can do on someone with full PVP gear.

Even though they said they wanted to reduce the amount of cc in the game, there is more retardedly OP cc in MoP than ever, even more when it's AOE. Which ultimately will have it's repercussion on multiboxers.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

nope was not many 89 about. if any at the time i tryed them yes they are under geared as they the wrong pvp gear on pemades. so ill see what there like at 90

45k crits on dummies for lvb is kinda low... i mean on a person thats around 25k which means each one will only do about 1/3 of the HP of a target. So if you get no overload/echoes you will need to have 3 sets of them to actually kill them which in comparison is low hp (you have around 300k in pvp gear at 90)

did you miss the 60k crit LBs?
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    did you miss the 60k crit LBs?
    I did, but you have to take crit chance into consideration and non-crit those were hitting for what it looked like 17k. Traditionally we never took that into account for our burst as burst is normally only a few spells in quick succession. That also could have been fulmination by the way.
    Last edited by Shodokan : 05-31-2012 at 01:26 PM