Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 24
    Blog Entries

Default OS3D 25 with a 5 man team?

Has anyone been farming os3d 25 man with a 5 man team? What strategy and comp are you using? What ilevel gear?

Pally healer - 4 dks all frost.

doing around 15-20k dps and he goes down right around the time the 1st add lands or around when the first lava churns.

Full pvp gear - 380ish

Sorry this was on 10 man and not 25... you can do it in 10 and get the mount everytime.

I actually just solod Maly in Eye of Eternity also.. Word of advice do not summon Army of Undead during first phase. That Azure Drake is my new favorite.

You would need some wickedly good dps to be able to 5 man 25 sarth 3D.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Quote Originally Posted by EaTCarbS View Post
    You would need some wickedly good dps to be able to 5 man 25 sarth 3D.
    Not everyone in a raid was pulling 4-5k when sarth 3D was current content. You'd probably need around 60-80k raid dps (i'm saying this without actually knowing the boss his hp amount), which sounds doable with lust / cd's / pots.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Blog Entries

Yeah I did 10 man last year, I was curious about 25.

Someone on reddit was talking about five manning it with a dk tank and four dps... and I thought "if the idiots on reddit can do it..."

Sometimes I swear that place is like the worst levelling guild gchat ever

Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    Sometimes I swear that place is like the worst levelling guild gchat ever
    then why bother visiting that site?
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

I 7 manned it with 2 mates, 1 prot pally, 4 ele shams, 1 arc mage, 1 MM hunter. JUST got it, was last patch so my dps peaked at like 21k. Might give it another go soon seeing as i can peak above 30k dps now
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    Not everyone in a raid was pulling 4-5k when sarth 3D was current content. You'd probably need around 60-80k raid dps (i'm saying this without actually knowing the boss his hp amount), which sounds doable with lust / cd's / pots.
    I tried it with my 10 box team a few months ago, but that was when they were all fresh bumpkins in greens. Should give it another whirl - it would be a grand way to make some cash.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.