Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    Blog Entries

Default Problems with new vidcard and isboxer.

So I just got a new video card yesterday, a GTX 570, at the suggestion of someone on the hardware forum. I wanted something a little oomphier to try some heavier games with. Solo, it looks gorgeous, but it doesn't seem to be playing nice with innerspace. My mouse broadcast is sluggish and about 2 seconds behind, and my lead character, even in foreground, is getting capped at the background cap of 30fps.

Does anyone have any idea what could be going on here? I'm switching from an ATI card, so could something with that be causing problems? Could it be a directx thing?

I want to reiterate that my last gpu wasn't as pretty, but it didn't have this lag that I'm seeing. And the 30fps limit seems cruel.
    Last edited by MiRai : 03-22-2012 at 06:43 PM Reason: Fixed Text Color On Dark Themes

Try deleting your existing Computer within ISBoxer and then recreating it. Then re-run the Window Layout Wizard. If you don't have a Computer within ISBoxer, then create one and move onto re-running the Window Layout Wizard.

Don't forget to export your settings.
    Last edited by MiRai : 03-22-2012 at 07:12 PM Reason: existing is spelled with an 's'

Blog Entries

Ok I'm trying that now

Blog Entries

It's still capped at 30fps and the picture is now really horrible for the one on my main screen, to the point that text is difficult to read.

Blog Entries

Actually the mouse has stopped being laggy at all, and my master has an fps thats going north of 30fps. Thanks!