Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 19

Default The girls have hit 85! (all gnome mage team)

My all arcane mage team hit 85 this week and I'm slowly doing the faction games to get the best gear possible to get them dungeon ready.

My current ilevel is 331 which means I can enter heroics, but just can't kill any bosses yet.

I haven't done any enchants yet, since I think it's a waste of money before they start getting their last sets of gear.

I'm not a big PVP (er to be more correct, I just am bad at PVP) so I won't be able to gear up that way.

I tried the Stonecore first boss, but only got him to 60% before dying.

I need macro help to see what other all mage teams use for their 2-step and any other things they have macro'd or on a rotation.

Here is one (they are all wearing the exact same gear) of the toons to take a look at 85. I still have to get lots of rep to get some better gear, and am trying to at least do firelands dailies each day even though on work days it's hard to get time to get on.

Boxie

Feel free to make any other comments to help me improve!

Thanks as always,

Malgor
    SWTOR -The Shadowlands Server - PVE Republic
    Malgor - 50 Soundrel Bonesaw : Hath - 50 Commando
    Wilma & Betti - 50 Dual-boxing Sages
    D3: Kaean#1993 and Malgor#1327

Honestly you are best off doing Tol everytime its up and doing pvp to get 371 gear. Getting heroic gear is a waste of time at this point of the game.
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus

For mages you don't need a two step. Seriously, just spam Arcane Blast as hard as you cam. Make sure you buy volcanic potions and use Beeq's big blow up macro when you hit time warp.

Thanks. I probably am wasting my time with heroics because of the iLvl being lower then some of my quest gear, and the Firelands rep gear is higher also.

Won't people be pissed at me bringing 5 mages into PVP?

What PVP instances should I be doing and what should I concentrate on while I'm in there? Quite honestly I never have done it much except as a guild back in the first year of WOW when we would take 40 of our members into a battlegrounds of some kind and I was a priest and all I did was follow our main tank around and heal him, so I'd be lost in any PVP action. So, don't know where to start.
    SWTOR -The Shadowlands Server - PVE Republic
    Malgor - 50 Soundrel Bonesaw : Hath - 50 Commando
    Wilma & Betti - 50 Dual-boxing Sages
    D3: Kaean#1993 and Malgor#1327

Because so many people join TB you wont even get noticed. Beyond that I would just queue random and be prepared for everyone calling you a loser because... well they are losing, lol.

AV weekend is a good time to gear up even if u change your PVP gear to PVE gear but like others said the PVP gear probs be better (av anit really pvp) just run south and kill a boss

Malgor heroic gear is still good. I mean what you can buy with justice points. 359 gear is good, but yeah 371 gear is better even with wasted stats on resilience. Especially since the pve bonus is shit for arcane.

This thread needs MOAR SCREENSHOTS
    .[I

Quote Originally Posted by Malgor View Post
    Won't people be pissed at me bringing 5 mages into PVP?

What PVP instances should I be doing and what should I concentrate on while I'm in there? Quite honestly I never have done it much except as a guild back in the first year of WOW when we would take 40 of our members into a battlegrounds of some kind and I was a priest and all I did was follow our main tank around and heal him, so I'd be lost in any PVP action. So, don't know where to start.
    I multibox my hunters in BGs and I always go for Alterac Valley or Isle of Conquest. Since those are 40vs40 noone really care if you use five. I really try farming honor a lot during those weekends any of those two are marked as Call to arms. Protecting bunkers in AV is very nice as a multiboxer, or killing glaives in IoC.

Sometimes I use Random BG but every time I join with one toon first to see which BG it is. If it's AV or IoC join with all, if any other I usually only use one or two toons.
    valle2000
    multiboxing WoW using hotkeynet and jamba addon

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    For mages you don't need a two step. Seriously, just spam Arcane Blast as hard as you cam. Make sure you buy volcanic potions and use Beeq's big blow up macro when you hit time warp.
    Where can I find Beeq's big blow up macro? I did a search of the forums but did not come up with anything.