Close
Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Showing results 91 to 100 of 362

oo wonder what items
    lucky I been saving a large amount of gold

Anyone boxing in beta yet?

Doing the Jade Forest questlines solo so far but it seems that they won't be too painful to box, wanted to see if others had found it any different yet (though have only done Alliance side). There have been a few random-drop collection quests I came across through to the miner section of the zone but I think at least one of them should have group-loot drops and the rest aren't requiring too many drops to complete, though the drop-rate on crocolisk eyes will make it painful.....also, can't see being able to do the inner-balance quest with Cho as a group.

Soooooo much tradeskill stuff posted on MMO-Champion last night

The win =

Enchanters can now craft Dust -> Lesser Essence -> Greater Essence -> Uncommon Shard -> Rare Shard. This allows you to use the wasted materials from disenchanting items to get what you need.

Originally Posted by MMO-Champion

• Spirit Dust
    • Lesser Mysterious Essence - Also crafted from Spirit Dust x 5.
    • Greater Mysterious Essence - Also crafted from Lesser Mysterious Essence x 2.
    • Small Ethereal Shard
    • Ethereal Shard - Also crafted from Small Ethereal Shard x 2 or crafted from Greater Mysterious Essence x 3.
    • Sha Crystal - Also crafted from Ethereal Shard x 3.

Ye gods, I hope that makes it to live. It'll be nice not to have like 3 GB tabs full of dust and only 3 essences!
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Quote Originally Posted by Khatovar View Post

The win =

Ye gods, I hope that makes it to live. It'll be nice not to have like 3 GB tabs full of dust and only 3 essences!

Yea.. they borrowed this idea from Rifts runecrafting..kind of. I like it!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Khatovar View Post

The win =

One of the gold guides I previously purchased, had an update article on the expansion enchants.

Zen Enchanting (600 skill) requires level 80, a Zen enchanter (but not a 599 skill enchanter) can combine/break up the various enchanting mats

5 Spirit Dust -> 1 Lesser Mysterious Essence

3 Lesser Mysterious Essence -> 1 Greater Mysterious Essence
    3 Greater Mysterious Essence -> 1 Ethereal Shard
    3 Ethereal Shards -> 1 Sha Crystal

Here is how it works in reverse:
    1 Sha Crystal <- 3 Ethereal Shards <- 9 Greater Mysterious Essence <- 27 Lesser Mysterious Essence <- 135 Spirit Dust

Anytime a Sha Crystal is worth more or less than 7 stacks of Spirit Dust...
    A Zen Enchanter can buy the cheaper ingredient, and convert it into the more expensive, for a profit.

Currently in LFR -- The boss dies, loot is randomly determined, the roll occurs...
    If its with strangers, you'll roll on stuff you won't necessarily need, using Need if you can and Greed if you cannot.
    ... Later you can disenchant the gear, and get something out of it.

But in MoP -- The boss dies, the game does the roll internally and gives spec appropriate gear to those who won, or straight gold if there's nothing on the loot table you can use...
    ... So a lot less gear will be wasted, because you won't get something that is not for your class/spec; meaning there will be a lot less items disenchanted.

Fewer enchanting mats, means more expensive enchanting mats, and higher profits from enchants...
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

slightly related:

Have they announced (or not) if they removed the restriction to quest/level as a raid in MOP?

That would surely effect how I play in MoP. I could have sworn I had seen something about it during the Q/A session at blizzcon, but I haven't seen anything since. I'd love to level 10 pandas at once and not have to do so as two groups

Sounds like it will finally be worth it to have enchanting again!
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

I wish you could convert lower lvl chanting mats into higher lvl mats... cos i have like a whole gbank full of mats, a WHOLE gbank!! Or I'm just tempted to flood the market and get efamous with the marketers on our server lol.
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Inscripting looks good the new staff, bop tho

and the new jc makes a boe mount

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    Yea.. they borrowed this idea from Rifts runecrafting..kind of. I like it!
    I found it really funny because I just leveled a leatherworker a week ago and was thinking "Man, it's so awesome that I can upgrade leathers from Light Leather Scraps all the way up to Rugged leather. I wish I could do that with shards and stuff."
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _