Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 14

Default IXBoxer Round robins not working properly

I have been having an issue with my round robins not working (the keystrokes are going through on every character at the same time instead of one at a time). Here's the link to my profile: http://pastebin.com/6i6k7MCb

I've noticed that on a lot of my hotkeys, if I'm talking in chat, it will show up with multiple letters (sometimes 3, 4, or 5 1's, g's, v's, etc.). I think this might be related to the issue, but I'm clueless as how to solve it.
    BeerbaronBeerbaronessBeerlordBeerladyBeerprincess
    Katiebird/PinktailsBluetailsRedtailsGreentailsWhitetails
    < Ascended >
    Bonechewer US - Alliance

It's most likely due to the fact that you have all of your Key Maps enabled on every single one of your Character Sets. You need to go into each Character Set, click on Key Maps in the bottom left pane, and configure which are to be enabled for which set.

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    It's most likely due to the fact that you have all of your Key Maps enabled on every single one of your Character Sets. You need to go into each Character Set, click on Key Maps in the bottom left pane, and configure which are to be enabled for which set.
    All of my character sets have 3 key maps enabled/loaded. General, Control, and then the unique key map for that composition.
    < Ascended >
    Bonechewer US - Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Peli View Post
    All of my character sets have 3 key maps enabled/loaded. General, Control, and then the unique key map for that composition.
    Did you even look at where I'm talking about?

Sorry, this is happening on the BC Sham Team and BC Mixed Comp that use two different Keymap sets due to their differing comps (the Mag teams haven't seen any play time since I had to do a windows reinstall). Thanks for catching that, though. I'll take those extra keymaps off of those teams now.
    Last edited by Peli : 03-30-2012 at 11:30 PM
    < Ascended >
    Bonechewer US - Alliance

Sorry, this is happening on the BC Sham Team and BC Mixed Comp (the Mag teams haven't seen any play time since I had to do a windows reinstall). Thanks for catching that, though. I'll take those extra keymaps off of those teams now.
    It doesn't matter, they're all like that. They should look something like this:

Not on my ISBoxer console they're not...
    < Ascended >
    Bonechewer US - Alliance

Not on my ISBoxer console they're not...
    I don't think you're understanding what I'm getting at. If you click on the word Key Maps within your Character Set you will see these pictures I'm posting. You need to create a white or black list for your Key Maps or else all of them will pass to all of your Character Sets.

I realize it's confusing and I didn't design this but, I'm telling you how to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    I don't think you're understanding what I'm getting at. If you click on the word Key Maps within your Character Set you will see these pictures I'm posting. You need to create a white or black list for your Key Maps or else all of them will pass to all of your Character Sets.

I realize it's confusing and I didn't design this but, I'm telling you how to fix it.
    Ahh, I understand now... I just thought that I had to load them into that list of key maps. Thanks for the help, MiRai.
    < Ascended >
    Bonechewer US - Alliance

Ahh, I understand now... I just thought that I had to load them into that list of key maps. Thanks for the help, MiRai.
    No problem. I didn't dig much deeper past the unintended Key Maps because that is likely the cause so, if you're still having issues with that just post again.

Don't forget to export your changes. I'm going to sleep.

EDIT: You also don't have your newly created Key Maps added to the Activate Maps Mapped Key.
    http://isboxer.com/wiki/FAQ#I_added_..._disable_it.3F