Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 22

Quote Originally Posted by hardc0re View Post
    I just got my account back. But they did not want to answear why i got banned in the first place..
    That is very typical. If they told everyone why they got banned, it would give away the methods they use to detect cheats/hacks.

Glad you got it all straightened out.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

The closest I ever came to a ban, was a year ago.. a WoW GM whispered me and told me to stay put. few seconds later he ported next to me. We had a light conversation about what I was doing, and how. I disclosed openly. He asked me to demonstrate, so he could watch my key presses.

I did.

He said he was impressed, thanked me for my time, and cooperation...POOF! and he was gone.

I just chalked it up to some nooblet reporting me, and his GM friend checkin it out.

I distinctly remember the point at which he went..
    "ah! ok, definitely not a problem"

I targeted a mob, and pressed "1". He said he sees "1" being pressed for all 5 accounts. He asked me
    "how did you do that?"

I replied... "um.. I pressed "1"..?"

Quote Originally Posted by Apps View Post
    The closest I ever came to a ban, was a year ago.. a WoW GM whispered me and told me to stay put. few seconds later he ported next to me. We had a light conversation about what I was doing, and how. I disclosed openly. He asked me to demonstrate, so he could watch my key presses.

I did.

He said he was impressed, thanked me for my time, and cooperation...POOF! and he was gone.

I just chalked it up to some nooblet reporting me, and his GM friend checkin it out.

I distinctly remember the point at which he went..
    "ah! ok, definitely not a problem"

I targeted a mob, and pressed "1". He said he sees "1" being pressed for all 5 accounts. He asked me
    "how did you do that?"

This happend to me yesterday!!! I think blizz has hired some new GM's. I was questing out in deepholm trying to get my rep high enough for shoulder enchants and I got a GM whisper saying don't move. He joined me in Deepholm and told me to kill X mob that was near by. I use 4 different classes when boxing (blood dk, hunter, disc priest, warlock) I pressed 3 (Outbreak, MD, Power Word: Shield @ dk) And then pressed 2 (main castsequence macro). He literally said "Okay, good luck with the rep grind. =)" and vanished like a rogue with low health.

I was very confused but decided screw it and went back to questing. I was thinking about it and these two alliance toons kept trying to kill me and I pretty much killed them and went back to what I was doing. I didn't corpse camp them or chase them or anything. They came at me 10 -15 times and I crushed them repeatedly. I am guessing they reported me for hacking/botting.

After the mass layoffs in customer support, I would expect there to be more of this happening until the outsourced help in the Philippines and India get the memo that boxing is ok.

lol that would be so damn freaky

wonder if a GM will contact me sometime soon... i have been back to my usual self of late... hitting the AH very hard, with infernoes and enchant mats, pushing close too 60k+ per day and x amount of certain jcs have been VERY unhappy with some interesting psts, few being like, your a hacker/botting using 5 accounts to prospect ore at once, thats exploiting, enjoy your accounts while they last etc etc /sigh. + I have been buying tonnes and tonnes of ore from ally side, moving it through neutral AH to horde, its easily as 12-15g per stack cheaper on ally side so mulitple that buy a few thousands stacks it adds up lol

but this post made me laugh about the gm appearing infront of you lol.

and for other guy glad you got your accounts back, which normally if your all legit and not doing things you shouldnt be.. then you are fine.

multi-boxers are awesome when you win a BG, if you lose, its cause your a dual/multi-boxer and suck ... or you are a hacker/botter according to noobish people.

Even gave up long time ago trying to educate them when they cry, these days its /ignore in most cases.

anyway happy boxing

"how did you do that?"

Win

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck_Jones View Post
    After the mass layoffs in customer support, I would expect there to be more of this happening until the outsourced help in the Philippines and India get the memo that boxing is ok.
    lol...sadly, this is probably closer to truth than I'd like.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Ring up and ask for a refund on the 2 days you missed out playing due to this wrongful ban
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Yeah i probly could but i cba to do it they have like 30 min wait line etc.

Lot off this going round Mine was for trolling with Muti-accounts turned out they was wrong. 6 years and the only never had probs on my accounts apart from when someone hacked me but am staying off that there.