Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default current largest mbox rift guild server?

As the title says.. coming back and looking for the most established mbox guild (if still is one)

ok.. that is worrysome...

Quote Originally Posted by warweasel View Post
    ok.. that is worrysome...
    They're all too busy playing the game to come here and reply.

I always have my own guild for my team any my family members... That said, I overheard the people on Faeblight talking about my mbox guild "Legio IX" on the level 50 chat a few weeks ago so it must be a "large and well-known" guild... I'm still playing Rift pretty much every night and enjoying it a lot.

I mostly have my own guild because the guild bank makes it so easy to coordinate gear and items among all my characters.

With "established guild", what do you mean? Highest guild level? Longest raid progression? Most active people? Doing raids with just multiboxers?
    Team 1: 7x60p80 Clerics + 3x60p60 Mages (Legio IX)
    Team 2: 5x60 Clerics + 5x60 Rogues
    Team 3: 10x60 Warriors

Hey warweasel,

I am still playing on Greybriar in an active guild ( Slip of the Rift - level 17 ) that has just started raiding ( doing DH and GP ), we were up to GSB but lost some members as they wanted to move to HK raiding guild.
    However, we do have a bunch of 50s and we are laid back and easy going, give Rhiggs a shout if you wanna join.

I am the only multiboxer at present and we are Guardian side.
    Schadenfreude Rogue ( MM/Ranger ) / Dekoy Rogue ( MM/Ranger ) / Medyc Cleric ( Sentinel/Warden ) / Rhiggs Warrior ( Champion/Warlord ) / Murtaugh Mage ( Chloro )