Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 14 of 14
    Blog Entries

I'm currently using 2x 27" Samsung SyncMaster SA350's.
    They're both 1920x1080.
    So 2x [1920 x 1080 = 2,073,600] = 4,147,200 pixles.

I was previously using a Samsung 30" monitor.
    That was 2560x1600.
    Or 4,096,000 pixels.

The entire team on one side of the 30", plus the main... looked really good.
    Having everyone on a 27" doesn't look that great, but having one toon (main) on its own monitor, and the slaves on the other looks good.

I would have thought 2x 27" would be a lot more pixels than 1x 30".
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Well I just started to play WoW again using the scroll of resurrection for a free weeks play and the characters are tiny onscreen when fully zoomed out. Coming back from Rift though, the graphics are looking very tired in WoW though, hoping MoP improves things.

How do you like the LCD overall since you have been using it for a while?
    I was looking at that monitor a while back when it was on sale for $800 CAD or so and I am still kicking myself that I didn't get it.
    Schadenfreude Rogue ( MM/Ranger ) / Dekoy Rogue ( MM/Ranger ) / Medyc Cleric ( Sentinel/Warden ) / Rhiggs Warrior ( Champion/Warlord ) / Murtaugh Mage ( Chloro )

I really like the monitor, looking at it compared to my old 27" it is huge (wife has my 27" on her desk :P ) .
    With all the screw ups Dell did on the purchase I got an additional $100 off the price and so it came in at 1199 plus tax, I took out the 4 year warranty too, just in case it dies, it would be hard to pull that sort of money together and justify the same purchase ALTHOUGH I would HATE to go back to a smaller monitor.
    I did upgrade to a 7970 video card too and in WoW it is running the main in Ultra with everything maxed and the slaves are on high. Main is at a steady 45fps and in dungeons maxes out to 60fps as per ISBoxer settings.