Hey Guys,

Im Looking for some advice on what you would do in my situation?

Some backround about me.
Started playing wow inTBC, and when my wife took some interest i open a second account so that we could play together, but she lost interest when her priest hit 45
I kept the 2nd account but never boxed them before.
I used to be in Hardcore raiding guild with my resto Druid, raiding 5nights a week for 4hours a day during WOTLK.
When my daughter was born 1 year ago, PvE came to a stand still, was kicked from the guild due to not raiding so focused more on solo stuff, Achiements/BGs
Moved my Resto Druid and Ret Pala to Outland because Tarren mill became a dead server.

Stopped playing my Druid and Pala on Outland because the Que times have just become unbearable once im finished putting my daughter to sleep in the evenings.

I have a 85 warlock ,85 Priest and stated leveling Shaman now 61 on Tarren Mill

I decided to start Boxing on TM about 1 month ago, Started with 3 mages now 30+ on Tarren Mill and then decided I would just go 5 account so my 1st 5 Boxing team also on Tarren Mill, 1xWarrior 3xlocks and 1xShaman currently level 53. (unfortunatley no RAF allowed in my Country).

Once I get the 3 new account to 55 I want to Start a 4 DKs team.

So my question is What would you do?

1) Start a new 4x DK team on Outland and use the Pala/Druid as the 5th. (this would be a pvp Team).
or Seeing that there is a FCM from Outland to Taren Mill, which i only read today and of course also expires Today
2) Move the Pala and Druid back to Tarren Mill and start the 4DK team there.

Advantages - Tarren Mill
1) Larger variety of Charaters to PVE with.
2) No Que time to log in
Disadvantage - Tarren Mill
1) Dead Server
2) Auction house economy
3) Longer que time for Battle grounds and arena
4) No other Boxing teams

Advantage - Outland
1) Autobots Roll Out is already established and it must be fun to play with other Boxers
2) Less que time for battlegrounds and Arena
Disadvantage-
1) Locked Server and 1000+ que to log in (guess i could log in when its baby bath time and by the time she goes to sleep ill be logged in)

All advice welcome.

Mark