Proc:

/stopmacro [channeling]
    /cast Explosive Shot
    /cast Black Arrow
    /use 13
    /use 14

Main:

/stopmacro [channeling]
    /castsequence reset=target Hunter's Mark,Serpent Sting,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot
    /cast Rapid Shot

Third step is kill shot

Awesome! thanks for the Macro's I'll play with these tonight to see if I can get a little bit more out of my team.

It might be slowing me down a little bit but I added a forth step the other day for a misdirect macro to my tank.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorland View Post
    Awesome! thanks for the Macro's I'll play with these tonight to see if I can get a little bit more out of my team.

It might be slowing me down a little bit but I added a forth step the other day for a misdirect macro to my tank.
    What tank do you use? I have a blood DK and my 3 key is outbreak on my dk and MD on my hunter (nothing on the lock), This allows me to open with MD since I always open with outbreak. They are both on a 30 second CD so as long as I wait 31 secs before reapplying Outbreak I always get MD off CD.

Pally's have Concecration on that CD, so if you have a pally it is the same concept. Not familiar with warrior or feral tanking but I imagine there is an ability you could use every 30 seconds to make up for it. I dont think 4-stepping an MD into your rotation is a good idea. Every key you add to the rotation is another chance Explosive shot will not fire when you get the free one.

I use a Pally to tank but the concept you described would still work very well. I think I'll make a keybind tonight that is simply for threat; taunts on the tank and character specific threat reduction for the rest. Probably should have done that in the first place, Thanks!