Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Leveling a 4 man team

Now that I finally got my sentenils up to level 21, I'm thinking that I can level these guys up pretty efficiently by doing only a couple of things:

1. All class quests - this game is all about the story
    2. Only doing the flashpoints and heroics. Both give you superior gear and xp. I can essentially run the flashpoint over and over until I've got all the gear for my entire team. By the time I have all the gear, I've run the flashpoint enough that I can already move on to the next flashpoint since they are every 4 levels.

These are just my thoughts right now. I need to level more to see if I can keep this up as I get higher, but right now I'm skipping all side quests.

Thoughts?

I've been considering doing this with my new 2-man team on the Test server. I've done Coruscant/Taris/Nar Shaddaa so many times on the live servers, I can almost go through them in my sleep (and I think I have a time or two). I've considered doing just class quests and FP to see how that worked out. Wish my computer could handle a 4-man team...

Have you tried running 4 accounts? I dont have the greatest system in the world, but it runs 4 just fine. If you can run 2 really good then you might be able to run at least three. You only need 8 gigs of ram to run three (I used to run 3 on only 8g anyway).

I have 8G as well. I can run 2 just fine. I've tried 4, but only long enough to create a guild. As long as it took to load all 4 for that, I haven't tried any actual combat