Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: A strange issue

Quote Originally Posted by Targ View Post
    Another issue I have seen with characters on follow: if you log out a character that is on follow, when it logs on it might be some distance off, like back at the speeder pad.
    This was very annoying when I log out in a cantina expected rest and not getting any.
    I see this one a lot too. First time it happened I thought someone else had been playing my toon

Another issue I have seen with characters on follow: if you log out a character that is on follow, when it logs on it might be some distance off, like back at the speeder pad.
    This was very annoying when I log out in a cantina expected rest and not getting any.

On a side note my crew dinging 50 tonight.
    I hate that.. my main is almost a level a head of the followers because of that!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    I hate that.. my main is almost a level a head of the followers because of that!
    Due to this I mapped a movement key that I press in the cantina to kick them off of follow, this solved the issue.
    I also use the movement key to get them to stand up after they get hit will riding a speeder.

Speaking of riding a speeder, if a character is on follow and gets hit, if you don't have them stand up really strange stuff happens.
    Sometimes they get hyper movement speed, I suspect it is exploitable.

I still feel very positively toward this auto-follow system, but every few minutes something happens that makes me say "WTF devs" and wonder why they had to reinvent the wheel so hard. Did they just not want people auto-following off of cliffs that badly?
    As far as getting knocked off of a speeder, my best friend ingame said "It's simultaneously the most hilarious and frustrating experience". I leave my healer behind all of the time because she gets flattened while auto-following, but on my main's screen she shows as caught up. It's funny too, because you have to hit a movement key or jump to get out of that flattened state. I feel like getting knocked off of a speeder is like falling off of a cliff in a roadrunner cartoon.

This is the most insane bug ever. I work 12 hour shifts for four shifts then have four days off. Twice now I've logged out and my following character has just spent 4 days without rested bonus while the main character has plenty. This is only irksome because now the main character is almost 2 full bars ahead in experience. I know I should just take the second character out and get two bars worth of experience just killing stuff to even them up, but it's a game flaw that I need to remind myself of every time I end up in a cantina.
    SWTOR -The Shadowlands Server - PVE Republic
    Malgor - 50 Soundrel Bonesaw : Hath - 50 Commando
    Wilma & Betti - 50 Dual-boxing Sages
    D3: Kaean#1993 and Malgor#1327