Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Foot Pedals

it's funny how the topic of foot pedals seems to come back every 12-18 months lol

waiting for the new exercise-bike-with-wow contraption topic now ;-)
    .[I

Quote Originally Posted by Zub View Post
    it's funny how the topic of foot pedals seems to come back every 12-18 months lol

waiting for the new exercise-bike-with-wow contraption topic now ;-)
    I once converted a table top pac-man game to require exercise bike. People thought it cute but nobody used it much.

With Kinect for Windows now, I want to see a WoW aerobics work out instead of just the exercise bike

Quote Originally Posted by hannibal View Post
    How did they work out?
    Well, I received them in the mail weeks ago and I was too busy to set them up. I ended up forgetting about them until about 2 weeks ago where I actually plugged everything in. Right now, they're under my desk but... they still haven't been utilized. Setting them up keeps getting put on the backburner but, I'll update this post (or create another) when I do get them set up properly (might be some time from now).

Quote Originally Posted by Noids View Post
    With Kinect for Windows now, I want to see a WoW aerobics work out instead of just the exercise bike
    the exercise bike could be your dps rotation.
    Earthen Ring - Horde - 7 boxing
    Cuddle Buddies - 4DK, 1 Holy Paladin, 1 Disc Priest, and 1 Resto Shaman | Armory 5v5 Cuddle Buddies
    ex Kilrogg - Horde

Team Acid Wuvablez - 4DK + 1 holy pally | Acidburning, Crashohvride, Acidloves, Acidhugs, & Acidcuddles | Armory 5v5 Love You Bye Bye
    ex Garona - Horde
    Team Acid Dessert - Quad Shaman | Acidcake, Acidfudge, Acidicecream, & Acidmoarprz
    Team Acid Hackers - DK + 3 Rets | Acidburning, Crashohvride, Ceralkillah, & Loardnikon