Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default Affliction Macro

As the title says.
    Are there any good ones out there?
    Tried searching but could only find old stuff which I don't think are relevant anymore.

Affliction is super difficult to box. I tried it but since you need to spread your dots to be most effective it lowers the rest of your team's ability. If you are running 5 locks its possible by:

button 1:

/castsequence reset=target Unstable Affliction, Corruption, Bane of Agony, Curse of Weakness, (toon 1) Curse of The elements, (toon2) Curse of Exaustion, (toon3), Curse of Tongues (toon4)
    /cast !Shadowbolt

Button 2:

/cast Haunt
    /cast !Shadowbolt

Button 3:
    /cast [nochanneling] Drain Life
    /cast !Shadowbolt

button 4

your shadowbolt spell

If your like me and you run a lock in a mixed group go Destro and you will do 5thish dps in LFR.

Hope this helps

Thanks! My locks are now 85 and I'm going to test it

Edit:

So this is a 4 step macro basically?
    Last edited by Pazgaz : 04-18-2012 at 12:34 PM

I will post my afflic macros as soon as I have access to it.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Code:
    /castsequence reset=target Curse of the Elements,Bane of doom,Corruption, Shadow Bolt, Shadow Bolt, Shadow Bolt, Shadow Bolt, Shadow Bolt, Shadow Bolt, Shadow Bolt, Shadow Bolt,Shadow Bolt, Shadow Bolt, Life Tap,Shadow Bolt, Shadow Bolt, Shadow Bolt, Shadow Bolt, Shadow Bolt, Shadow Bolt, Shadow Bolt,Shadow Bolt, Shadow Bolt, Shadow Bolt, Shadow Bolt,Life Tap
    /cast Haunt
    /cast Demon Soul
    Code:
    /petattack
    /castsequence reset=target Unstable Affliction,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0
    /cast Haunt
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

I wouldnt use it as a 4 step I would personally press 1 x 4 times, press 2 x 1 time, press 4 x time rinse and repeat. I would personally play them like they are one toon and go from there.