Showing results 1 to 10 of 14

Threaded View

Cool multibox team recommendations 5x5 and RBG

hello all,

let me post my current setup
    druid 5x = 85 / 85 / 75 / 75 / 75
    shaman 5x = 85 / 85 / 75 / 75 / 75
    4dk + 1hpally 85 / 60 / 60 / 60 / 60

i haven't really had the luxury of doing any end game arena / RBG but i've been boxing in bgs and tearing it up. my teams are almost there. my question for you guys is: what is the best arena team / rated bg team for multiboxing?
    i know back in the day it was shamans. are they still justified in the arena/RBG?
    when they introduced click to move + interact with target - multiboxing melee became very justifiable. the reason the dks work so well is becoz of deathgrip. none of the other melee works very well does it in arena/RBG? 5x enh sham? 5x feral druid? i had a feeling DKs only work coz of the death grip if so then 5x monks will be ruled out. but i have heard ppl doing successful with 5 feral druid.
    my wife has been healing as my 5th spot on my team. she wants to start multiboxing. we've lvled her a pally to 60 to join dks. our plan is to do the following:
    team 1: 5x druid (either feral or boom) & 5x shaman. the crit from boomkin would help the shamans and the totem of wrath would help teh booms so i think boomkin would be better?
    team 2: 8x dk & 2 holy pally
    5x each, 10x total between the two of us.
    is this the right course of action?
    what other team(s) should we be focusing on? what teams should we drop all together?

Thanks in advance,

Banewolf

looking for the long term ideal team. the one team that ruled them all i guess .
    should my wife and i do 10x druid? or 10x shaman? or 8dk + 2 hpally? im trying to get it right so ic an actually finally start boxing for fun instead of grinding up levels. thats another thing that pissed me off. right after i hit 1-60 and was working on 60-85 bzy made RAF 1-80 leaving me to lvl up without bonus. and on top of that the price of each xpac was cut in half so i ended up paying double...on each account. oh well ... =P

by the way i like the new site lay out but it does appear to be crashing with latest version of firefox when trying to post
    Last edited by Banewolf : 02-14-2012 at 04:36 AM Reason: don't reply to your own posts, edit them