Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default effective way to handle Fulmination procs and other abilities.

I'm using 3 Shamans at the moment and for the most part I've delt with having the use of 3 Wind Sheers by just key binding each one to a different key. However, I'm curious if there is a better, more efficient way to handle things like this.

Same goes with handling Fulmination procs.

You can "round robin" the key in IsBoxer. It will be sent to a different toon each time you press it.

You could also setup different keybinds for each. pressing 8 does it on one toon, shift-8 on another, ctrl-8 on another, etc.

Yeah, I'm just using AHK for the time being, so I've just been doing the 2nd option. Q, Shift - Q, Alt - Q

I save fulmination for burst when I need to nuke someone down quickly when I've already spent elemental mastery

OUTLAND EU
    <Autobots Roll Out>

I use fulmination every single time it's up in PvP due to gaining it so easy these days. Goes best when using it straight after a CL or even a LvB+Cl+ES for those high HP targets.

The other time I use it is for people with only around 100k hp, as it usually 1 shots them, and is just too funny not to grief that Horde continuously for the whole game.
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer