Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Swtor Battlegrounds

Hello All,

The question I have for those that have multiboxed SWTOR in battlegrounds is with regards to naming your toons. Is it more benefical to have one name with slight variations (Rulgan R’ulgan) or does it matter if my toons all have unique names?

After working out the kinks in my ISBOXER setup and taking my level 10 toons to 50 I thought I would ask the question before I invest all that time and regret naming them properly; for now would be the time to delete and restart.

Thanks in advance.

When I was doing WoW arenas, it was better to have all the (basically) same names because when called out in chat, its harder for them to tell who the lead was. With a leaderless setup it matters that much less I guess. Also, if you have weird characters, the opposing faction has to type your name exactly into chat which they might screw up so that's another reason I name mine all the same.
    SWTOR: Lord Praven - Republic - Jedi Sentinel - Pown, Paun, Poun, Peun

Mine are named different but use a similar theme...

Appology; Appeals; Appstoo.

Its not hard to figure out that im boxing, same names or not. And with ISBoxer, if my lead gets CC'd or nuked, a simple keypress and ive got a new one... so The old mentality of "omg my leads dead, and im a sitting duck" is not an issue.

ftl ftw
    Last edited by Bloodcloud : 02-06-2012 at 10:36 AM Reason: why are all my letters in lowercase ?
    I don't suffer from Schizophrenia, I enjoy every moment of it !

I dont mean to hijack, but can anyone pm me a way to better manage my boxes so it works in wzs/bgs. I cant seem to find a way to target my main character since the slots are off.

Thanks