Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Default coming back to isboxer

Ok its all downloaded started a hunter team but for some odd reason no one follows the main toon is there something i am doing wrong. I did the quick start guide just to see if it works.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

ok hitting alt f works but when i switch screens they dont auto follow anymore pve wise. Pvp i will work on in a few levels.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

Quote Originally Posted by suicidesspyder View Post
    ok hitting alt f works but when i switch screens they dont auto follow anymore pve wise. Pvp i will work on in a few levels.
    No longer playing WoW (thats the game in question right?) but I believe auto-follow after combat is an option in Jamba not IsBoxer.

No its not that it doesnt follow when i switch screens like it used to. I have to hit f4 if i switch toons kinda annoying.

another thing is on my toons screen i have this green bar not sure if its part of isboxer or not but looks like an action bar in the middle of my screen.

ok fixed the follow forgot to keymap storbing on isboxer so all i need now is to get iwt working and figure out why i have a green action bar in the mid of my screen.

Quote Originally Posted by suicidesspyder View Post
    figure out why i have a green action bar in the mid of my screen.
    The first time you loaded that Character Set in ISBoxer 41 there would have been a great big popup window from ISBoxer explaining what that is and how to manage it. It is a Menu. Watch the videos on that wiki page for how to move and re-size it. If you want to get rid of it, delete the Menu called Standard from your Character Set.

I had same problem with my shaman team when I returned... in the set up of the keys there is a spot to put team maps, 'always on', 'combat' and what not ... think there are around 6 of them. Put them there or click them all on and then check your wow keymaps that the broadcasted key is doing IWT and /Follow. And of course that you are using the right IWT incase you have the one that toggles CTM on/off.

Ok i figured that out but can i change the size of my alt and standard bars since i use bartender.