Close
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 51

Thread: 2200 Again.

Default 2200 Again.

Yep

The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

Usually i dont reply on your topics because i dont like the way you act since basically you always act like it was a breeze and you dont really care you got high rating.

From a multiboxer to a multiboxer point of view i would like to say Gratz man, thats fudging awesome
    Bladefist EU:
    ÖverdöseÒverdòseÓverdóseÔverdôse
    StõmpdòwnStòmpdõwnStómpdõwnStõmpdówn

Quote Originally Posted by Negativ1337 View Post
    Usually i dont reply on your topics because i dont like the way you act since basically you always act like it was a breeze and you dont really care you got high rating.

From a multiboxer to a multiboxer point of view i would like to say Gratz man, thats fudging awesome
    It isn't by any means easy Appreciated. But yes I can act a bit pompous... big fish... small pond syndrome.

Or just a small fish in a big pond.

There are 7 billion people in this planet, with lives all equally as complex as each others, yet so different from one and another, all looking for the same things in different ways, each facing their own unique disappointments and successes. You're you, I'm me, we're the same.

Please leave your elitism at the door as big fish small pond only applies if you're a fat ass.

OUTLAND EU
    <Autobots Roll Out>

Easy guys- he did post this in the screen shot area.

It is not easy in 3s atm with mages and rogues with weapons/ vial.

Grats Shodokan.

I just recently got my guys their t2 weapons myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley View Post

There are 7 billion people in this planet, with lives all equally as complex as each others, yet so different from one and another, all looking for the same things in different ways, each facing their own unique disappointments and successes. You're you, I'm me, we're the same.

Please leave your elitism at the door as big fish small pond only applies if you're a fat ass.
    ^ That.

Can I vote for that private rated arena forum so Shodokan has somewhere to gloat that the rest of us don't have to see?
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Tire View Post
    It is not easy in 3s atm with mages and rogues with weapons/ vial.
    This. I see many 2.7k players from last round being stuck at 2.2k this round.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

how is the mmr fix .. less fishy stuff at 2k+ ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley View Post

I'm confused as to how 2200 is elitism, but being a big fish in a small pond in this case is very true because i don't see others in this small community doing the same thing.

You are right though... you have your own goals, disappointments and successes in comparison to me. But just because we are multi-boxing doesn't mean that how one gauges success in arena isn't the same as a single person who doesn't multi-box, its very hard to argue that one's success can be based off anything but the nominal system they give us. But if you want to argue the whole "fun" thing then i have as much fun and frustration as anyone in the community.

Thank you to those who appreciate this. Also vial of shadows is freaking stupid. Dying in half a shadow dance if you get a single shatter off is super frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by drevil View Post
    how is the mmr fix .. less fishy stuff at 2k+ ?
    Basically you don't see really bad players breaking 2300 anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    ^ That.

Can I vote for that private rated arena forum so Shodokan has somewhere to gloat that the rest of us don't have to see?
    Theres an ignore feature on this message board. Use it like the half of the community that really does have a true distaste for me.
    Last edited by Shodokan : 01-13-2012 at 05:16 PM

one question, what in the screenshot shows the rating? i don't see a title or anything or am i missing something, i've tried arena's myself but tbh i really suck at it, lol. but 2.2k is no small feat and i will say gratz to that, as long as there wasnt' anything fishy going on. but that is f'n awesome
    Magtheridon US <The Zerg>
    PvE Teams (A lot funner than i expected)

PVP-Farming teams