Close
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 58

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Tire View Post
    I think my point was missed. No worries.
    I understood your point. Your point was that people can get better by watching other people of a higher caliber play. Thus my comment.
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

I believe his point was that you can get better by watching videos of yourself and critiquing what you did wrong and what the opposing team did correctly.

Though, your statement is equally valid.

Thank you so much for the tips and insight into how you play.

How do you use strangulate effectively?
    I cannot seem to get it to go off when i absolutely need it to.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydwayz View Post
    Thank you so much for the tips and insight into how you play.

How do you use strangulate effectively?
    I cannot seem to get it to go off when i absolutely need it to.
    Its hard to, have to not mash so much and TRY and make sure you have the rune :\
    The Internet: We Know Drama
    If you're gona screw with my sig at least leave the thing bolded :P

There are a number of top pvp dks who stream, I would recommend those to all dks boxers. For rets Vanguards stream often and records, there are a number of other rets who stream also. All classes are streamed quite often by the best players. Watch and learn and most important listen, then apply it to boxing, a better solo pvp player will ultimately be a better pvp boxer. However, with that said I would still like to see some streams/fraps of your 3s shodo as I am sure the community would also. Its just another avenue for people who wish to learn all they can about pvp. Alot of streams suck but its pretty easy to find the best ones with the streamers who are pretty chill and not raging or cursing like a sailor.

You can follow you favorites and be notified when they are streaming.

http://www.twitch.tv/directory/World...t:%20Cataclysm

http://www.own3d.tv/game/World+of+Warcraft
    Last edited by Fat Tire : 01-17-2012 at 12:58 PM

Feral Druids. I cannot kill them.

In a recent 3v3 match, my opponents were also Triple DPS. A rogue, ret paladin, and a feral druid.

I killed both the rogue and the retribution paladin. I lost a single DK, the other 2 were at full health and the feral druid was also at full health.

No problem right? 2v1? Piece of cake? I lost. I was smashing him as hard as I could, but I could not overcome his frenzied regeneration and bear form.

Quote Originally Posted by daanji View Post
    Feral Druids. I cannot kill them.

In a recent 3v3 match, my opponents were also Triple DPS. A rogue, ret paladin, and a feral druid.

I killed both the rogue and the retribution paladin. I lost a single DK, the other 2 were at full health and the feral druid was also at full health.

No problem right? 2v1? Piece of cake? I lost. I was smashing him as hard as I could, but I could not overcome his frenzied regeneration and bear form.

Bear form is OP atm because the way vengeance currently work in pvp. When 4.3.2 hits, vengeance can no longer be gained in pvp. Druid bear form is still good defence, but they will hit like a sissy in bear form. For now you'll have to keep track of his vengeance stacks, and kite him w/o damaging him until it's reset, then blow cd's. Rinse & repeat.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

I had an interesting time in a Stormwind raid today.

I encountered a mage I could not kill.

I death grip him in, silenced, blow cool downs and smash hit. His health went from 100% to 0% to 100% again.

I killed all Alliance near by, so I'm pretty sure he wasn't getting heals. As I continued to smash him, his health would ping-pong from 0% to 50% over and over again.

With 5x Dks, 5x Army, 2x Paladin HoJ, a Hunter, and my silence we could not kill him.

I think Cauterize was bugging out and proccing multiple times a minute. If this was not the case, then I don't know what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by daanji View Post
    I had an interesting time in a Stormwind raid today.

I encountered a mage I could not kill.

I death grip him in, silenced, blow cool downs and smash hit. His health went from 100% to 0% to 100% again.

I killed all Alliance near by, so I'm pretty sure he wasn't getting heals. As I continued to smash him, his health would ping-pong from 0% to 50% over and over again.

With 5x Dks, 5x Army, 2x Paladin HoJ, a Hunter, and my silence we could not kill him.

I think Cauterize was bugging out and proccing multiple times a minute. If this was not the case, then I don't know what is going on.
    It's done through fucking around with trading an item. If they follow the proper 'steps', than the classes who have a last stand ability (like cauterize) get 15 minutes of god mode. Blizzard is aware and I assume they 'll fix it any time soon (they already fixed a variation of it). If you saw an influx of epic gems for example by the goldsellers, very likely they used this
    Last edited by zenga : 01-18-2012 at 10:31 AM
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Ah, thought it was some glitch.

At first, we thought our camping of the Stormwind Auction House had caused enough tickets that a GM showed up in God Mode.
    But then I realized it was just some regular slob on the server.

After the raid, the god-mode mage logged onto a Horde toon to gloat about it. He was stating how skilled he was and how badass that he took on 10 character and survived.

Thanks for the info! It gives me more information to put in my ticket