Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default How do get 2 swtor clients to run same pc?

Hello all,

someone on bioware offical forums sent me here, ive always boxed since muds days, after that, uo, eq 1, eq, 2, daoc, daoc, vanguard , lotr,ddo,wow,warhammer, aoc , star wars galaxies , aion and others etc and the betas.

However when try on my custom built gameing desktop on 2 60 leds, to run the same client for swtor it wont let me need help , so can do it, please someone tell me, now here are my pc specs .

Before tell you pc specs Know 1 game aoc you had to copy your aoc folder to 2nd drive so can run 2 clients same pc ok.

Here are my specs,

I-7 Extreme Six Core CPU 5.7 Gig hz, Liquid Cooled, Asus motherboard, 24 gig DDR5 ram Coursair ram so can overclock, 3 Nvida 595 GTC cards 3 Gig each, dual solid state drives, with OS on 1 them and MMOs and rpgs on them, dual sata 2 drives, dual blue ray burners, windows 7 64 Proffisonal.

I have tried to download game to another harddrive and install from 2 CE copies have , and when try it detects that have game installed says do wish to uninstall game and reinstall so that dont work.

Normally if swtor file wasnt placed all over place would just copy entire game folder and place 2nd copy on 2nd drive .

So can someone here please, Beg you tell me step by step How to get game to run 2 copies of SWtor, so can play alt while playing main , and if busy on main, can level alt in downtime waiting on group for heroic 4 and also crafting sending companions.

someone help me please beg you.

thanks and merry xmas.

Christmas troll?
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

I wrote a new step-by-step guide that should help newcomers: SWTOR: HOWTO Launch multiple instances
    (now stickied as well)
    Last edited by Lax : 12-26-2011 at 01:16 PM
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start