Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Weird Loss of FPS on Slaves

Has anyone ran into this issue yet? where your FPS drops dramatically on your slaves primarily during combat Multi-Machine and Single Machine.

I currently have tested this on Multi-PC and i have tested this with a single machine, using 3 accounts total.

Beta: Originally during i was testing using 3 toons on my old machine, which was perfect, no issues at that time.

Early Access: I have a new machine using a single account, and 2 other machines (one being my old main machine which ran 3 clients fine) running a single account for a total of 3 toons.

The Issue: Im seeing FPS drops dramatically on the slave toons only during combat, Heavy or Light, it doesnt make a difference, Graphics on low and high, didnt make a difference.

The Test: I have tested this using my new machine and on my original main machine just to make sure it wasnt either bad connectivity between the machines or bad graphics issues. with both machines it happened, the slaves all dropped to sub-9 fps during combat. I tried testing with 1 main and 1 slave on my old main machine, and the same thing happened, the mains fps would be 60+ while the slaves FPS would drop sub-9 fps during combat.

Notes:
    I do have make game believe it is foreground window enabled.
    the slave FPS outside of combat in both multi-pc and single machine setups are 45-50+.

I would assume the FPS dropping on my weakest machine was normal, but when i seem both slave machines doing the exact same thing, at the exact same time, not to mention my old main machine is still good, (i7 2600K 8 gig ram GTX 560 ti)

Let me know if any of you have ran into this or may have some suggestions

Thanks!
    Meeo/Nibilus

I'm getting this as well...Unfortunately, I don't have any suggestions yet.

Just a stab in the dark but how's your latency doing? Might be hitting some lag from ISP or the server. With the amount of activity those servers are getting right now I can imagine their loads are huge. I'm sitting in a 500 queue right now and the game isn't officially out.

The way you describe it- seems the more and load the servers got the worse FPS you got. Once again just a stab in the dark really.
    Jinkobi on Shadowsong-US.