Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 15

Default Swifty talks multiboxing

came across his latest video where he talks about dual boxing (starts at 4m40s)

(for those who don't know the guy, he is quite a youtube celebrity with his warrior videos about wow)
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Not really multiboxing tho, just alt tabbing leaving the other char helpless

It looks like hes just doing /follow commands. More of power leveling than actually MBing.

6:21 is good example. His follow, mounted, just just stands there mounted through the fight, while a rogue goes to town on it... still mounted

Well I remember from an old video he had the isboxer addon installed. Regardless it was my understanding from his video that he plans to multibox in 4.3, might be that he just shot some footage by alt tabbing now for his vid only.

Either way, one of the most known pvp'rs talking about multiboxing was worth sharing imo
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

No doubt. Hes got a decent following, even peole who like to hate on him, read and watch his stuff. I hope the publicity is more good than bad.

anyone know what addon that is that's talking to him?

Let them hate, as long as they fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Kedash00 View Post
    anyone know what addon that is that's talking to him?
    only know one talking addon and that is gladiatorlossa

-1 for tim advertising his crap again.
    -1 for Swifty failing at multiboxing.

+1 for Thumbs up on my comment >.>

I was more interested in the beach scenes.

acid
    Earthen Ring - Horde - 7 boxing
    Cuddle Buddies - 4DK, 1 Holy Paladin, 1 Disc Priest, and 1 Resto Shaman | Armory 5v5 Cuddle Buddies
    ex Kilrogg - Horde

Team Acid Wuvablez - 4DK + 1 holy pally | Acidburning, Crashohvride, Acidloves, Acidhugs, & Acidcuddles | Armory 5v5 Love You Bye Bye
    ex Garona - Horde
    Team Acid Dessert - Quad Shaman | Acidcake, Acidfudge, Acidicecream, & Acidmoarprz
    Team Acid Hackers - DK + 3 Rets | Acidburning, Crashohvride, Ceralkillah, & Loardnikon

Quote Originally Posted by Littleburst View Post
    -1 for tim advertising his crap again.
    -1 for Swifty failing at multiboxing.
    he sure knows how to make his shit visible..

Quote Originally Posted by Littleburst View Post
    +1 for Thumbs up on my comment >.>
    done
    .[I