Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 20 of 20

I'm going to fraps black talon tomorrow. Then I'm going to level up two BHs. i really like how the Sorc/Sorc combo feels so far. Not a lot of time for me to test two boxing, so I want try out a few combos up through Black Talon ( about lvl 11-13 when your done )
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

What settings are you using on your character set, i cant even get mine to recognize any keys at all, are you also using the innerspace to launch the launcher?

I have no problem with dual boxing the EQ way before there was any multiboxing assistance, but i would like to at least cast spells at the same time hehe.
    Meeo/Nibilus

yea.. i have it launching both. Do you have a vent we can get on? Its hard for me to type out everything.

i have my TS3 we could use, im going to wipe out my configs and reconfigure the settings and see what i can get done again.
    Meeo/Nibilus

i think i see why its not working, once TOR loads i dont get the banner across the screen stating that it has loaded my players profile. i dont think my system is recognizing the game window.

I can launch the loader from innerspace, and then log in, after that once im in the game i can see the innerspace fps meter, but i dont get profile banner.
    Last edited by Meeo : 11-25-2011 at 11:42 PM
    Meeo/Nibilus

Edit: removed post, as the resulting information still kept giving me the same issues.
    Last edited by Meeo : 11-25-2011 at 11:34 PM
    Meeo/Nibilus

I managed to -somewhat- dual box 2 Troopers with 2 machines, via the usual multiple PC method in IsBoxer. But as the rest have said, without macros its hard. I managed to transfer my main toons keymaps to my alt, but it was complicated. Each keymap had 3-4 steps.
    First of all, I bound F for follow, G for assist. Then I made a keymap for 1,2,3 ( didnt test past those first abilities) with 4 steps. 1->target main with F2 2->Follow so the alt faced the same way ( most of the time) 3->Assist 4->Button Stroke (1,2,3,4)
    This was my noobist version, since most of the time I relied on a macro'd game, and this is not convenient, since most times it needs a multiple stroke on the button to get him to attack.
    However, some people in my guild saw a guy multiboxing normally, without "flaws" in his synergy. So, I assume even with it's current mechanics, dual and even multiboxing is viable. I would appreciate any more infos!

Glad you guys are on and having fun.

Contrary to popular belief, I've never even logged in to SWTOR.

I tend not to like Betas and figure I'll have plenty of time to try things out when it goes live and progress won't be wiped. In fact, I only have one copy of the game bought ATM, though I think I'll spring for a second prior to launch.

My sis is in-country (she's usually in Africa), so I'm taking our extended family to Disney in Orlando. Should be fun for my three nieces. Anyway, had it planned and bought tickets prior to the launch date being announced, and it turns out that I'll be there for the first portion of the SWTOR head start.

So keep up the good work. I'll be figuring out my setup when you guys are already well into the level up process.
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurio View Post
    Glad you guys are on and having fun.

Contrary to popular belief, I've never even logged in to SWTOR.

I tend not to like Betas and figure I'll have plenty of time to try things out when it goes live and progress won't be wiped. In fact, I only have one copy of the game bought ATM, though I think I'll spring for a second prior to launch.

My sis is in-country (she's usually in Africa), so I'm taking our extended family to Disney in Orlando. Should be fun for my three nieces. Anyway, had it planned and bought tickets prior to the launch date being announced, and it turns out that I'll be there for the first portion of the SWTOR head start.

So keep up the good work. I'll be figuring out my setup when you guys are already well into the level up process.
    The OTHER Merc! not you! Mercbeast has been boxing beta lol

Default Assisting

Has anyone nailed down a good assisting system yet? i can not get it to work.. I'm still doing tab targeting for most stuff and manual targeting when i need them to be on the same target. It gets the job done, but I'm always having to rearrange my followers camera view to forward. When your on follow, your camera angle is fixed.. so if the leader goes around a corner.. the camera stays put but the toon turns with you. Most the time that means when you get in the next room your alts screen is facing back wards, if you tab to target..it uses the direction the camera is facing, not the toons. There is no 'smart camera" option either.

With all that said, Being able to box on one PC is so much better than multi PCs. I love it! it makes having to change the camera angle.. lay down GTAE effects and such.. much easier. Thx again Lax for that!