Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default Cleric Rotations and Builds

Hi all,
    so I know there is a whole thread on clerics but I am wondering does anyone have a link to a dps build which has been working for them? Also help on rotations would be cool. This is for level 50s.
    :-)

Try this: http://dulfycleric.wordpress.com/201...-elite-soloer/

I had played mostly Duracell build until I hit Ember Isle and found myself dying every other fight.
    The build linked has worked well for me so far. However it has only been a few days of playing it, and solo at that.

I also should point out that I am in very crappy gear. I don't raid at all, nor do I do PVP.
    I am about as casual as you can get.

Sounds like a pure solo build to me. From the cleric thread, check out the inquisitor/cabalist/justicar spec on the early posts on my blog at boxofchocolate.smedis.com. Make one cleric a full justicar tank and lead the team into the mayhem.
    Team 1: 7x60p80 Clerics + 3x60p60 Mages (Legio IX)
    Team 2: 5x60 Clerics + 5x60 Rogues
    Team 3: 10x60 Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Smedbox View Post
    Sounds like a pure solo build to me. From the cleric thread, check out the inquisitor/cabalist/justicar spec on the early posts on my blog at boxofchocolate.smedis.com. Make one cleric a full justicar tank and lead the team into the mayhem.
    Yes I was playing that build purely solo.
    I have recently closed my boxing rift accounts as I am at a point right now where I don't have time, and SWTOR is just around the corner. So my Rift time right now is all solo.

I need to check out your blog though, been a while since I have been there.

So I am still having low dps on my team, clerics are only hitting about 400dps
    below is the spam macro I use, am I missing something major?
    #show Sanction Heretic
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Bolt of Depravity
    cast Fanaticism
    cast Sanction Heretic
    cast Bolt of Judgment
    cast Soul Drain
    cast vex

my soult tree is 50pts in Inquisitor and 16 in cabalist, with 3rd tree being Warden with no pts assigned.

Quote Originally Posted by crowdx View Post
    So I am still having low dps on my team, clerics are only hitting about 400dps
    below is the spam macro I use, am I missing something major?
    #show Sanction Heretic
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Bolt of Depravity
    cast Fanaticism
    cast Sanction Heretic
    cast Bolt of Judgment
    cast Soul Drain
    cast vex

my soult tree is 50pts in Inquisitor and 16 in cabalist, with 3rd tree being Warden with no pts assigned.
    Unless you posted that macro wrong it would just sit there and spam bolt of depravity

dps macro should be some thing like
    #show Bolt of Judgment
    cast Sanction Heretic
    cast Bolt of Radiance
    cast Bolt of Judgment

with a macro the apply vex and have to watch for the proc for the instant cast bolt of depravity.. soul drain is really good when your in melee rang and there's 2 or more mobs