Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Question Interact with target?

Hello guys,

I just started three-boxing Lotro and got a couple of questiions for experienced guys that could help me along

Is that possible in Lotro to set-up Interact with target system for my followers e.g. for quest givers and quest objects?
    Does /assist work in Lotro in combat situations or its better to have targeting pass-thru enabled in options?

Aside from /follow, are there any other useful shorcuts to be aware of?

Also, I believe team of three is not enough to tackle quest instances (like Book quests), right? I have guardian + Rune Keeper + Hunter.

Thank you in advance

"F" is the default assist key, and "U" is the default "interact" key. So you can have your slaves keep your main targeted and if your main targets the quest giver/object you can send "F" to the slaves to get them to assist your main, and then send "U" to get them to interact with the target. I believe there is also a way to bind a key to assist fellowship member 1, 2, 3, etc. if you don't want your slaves to always have your main targeted.

Personally, I like to have the slaves keep my main targeted all the time and use the skill forwarding option.

Awesome, tyvm!

"F" and "U" work quite well (also keeps me smiling every time I press "FU" towards each quest giver . How about accepting / turning-in quests when the quest window is up? ENTER does not seem to work...

Yeah, it is a very interesting key combination to hit lol It also feels strange telling people to hit "FU" in posts.

As far as turning in quests you have to click the button, I do not believe there is a key you can press. I used the mouse broadcast in IS and used that to turn in quests all at once if there wasn't a reward to pick. If you have to pick a reward I turned the quest in on at a time.

Gave this a try today. There seems to be an issue where if you're standing too close (in melee range) it won't face you towards the target. Kind of annoying, since that's the whole point.