Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default ISBoxer working fine but question on questing

Hi guys,

I'm totally new to this whole multiboxing thing so I started today with 2 hunters RAF'ed.

Everything is working fine but I'm wondering how can I do questing with ISBoxer?
    Quests like kill xx mobs or collect xx heads from this and that is clear with interact with target, but what is with quests like use this item on the xx times?
    Or collect these floating orbs something like this? I mean they don't glow for the master anymore if he has finished it. And really can't be target anymore. Same thing like opening cages.

Any adivces?
    Thanks!

For "use this item" quests, use Jamba's item Bar.
    for things that stop "showing" once the collecting is done...I always loot/collect on my slaves first and do my master last.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Thanks for your tip.

Maybe you have an idea for another problem I have. I'm using Zygor Guide to level.
    But the problem I have is, that when I use Jamba Quest, my toons don't accept the quest and sometimes I don't need all quests from a NPC just a few.

Any ideas?

use the /jamba configuration to determine if you want your master to auto share quests and the slaves to auto accept from XYZ. I would also suggest you operate a keybind for your IWT for those quests you must choose manually

As Apps recommends, questing will get alot easier if you create an IWT key. This made a HUGE difference for me. (and having Jamba, of course). Now questing with up to 5 toons is cake.

Some quests, for one reason or another, can not be shared. Usually it's quests that give you items to use or disguises, this is why I never use auto-share. I always have the slaves actually interact with the NPC and use "Toon Select & Decline Quest With Team" in Jamba, so that everyone takes the same action with quests that my master does.

Check my outline for questing in post #3 of the Jamba Guide.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _